Rahul's Face Thread

here u go mate!!

odi faces for australia vs pakistan released....get them fromt he face packs section

All pakistan faces have been updated from the last face pack....so hope u like them
use the import as zip option in graphics
importer to install the faces and arm files after unzipping the main zip file

put the roster.pak file in my documents/ea sports/cricket 2004/user folder....u need to do this to assign the player faces
properly....lineups of both the sides have been updated as well

post your comments here plzzzz and enjoy the face pack!!

Australia%20Vs%20Pakistan%20ODI%20Faces%20GI%20Format%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

rahul can u release them in normal bmp format, becuase i have the England face pack and i just want to change yasir,salman butt,afridi,inzi faces.

yup...i'm gonna do that soon...in a day or so...

next up wud be the aus vs pak test faces!!

rahul...i have searched most of the pages of this thread but couldn't find West Indian faces except bradshaw...I downloaded one pack from cricket2004.co.uk long back but thats half redundant now as there are abt six faces that are not there...dillon, browne and bravo being some imp ones...just wanted to know whether you've attempted making them...or are they somewhere up here and I haven't searched all that well?

also can you tell me how to make a GI importable zip of faces...using make zip option of GI2.2 or GI zipmaker? well I have a set of two matches between two teams in my season and I want to make sure that I get as many faces right as possible in my matches...thats why thought GI importable zips of all combinations possible will help...
thanks...

i use the make zip option in gi 2.2.....

and as for th west indies ones...i havnt done any yet....the face pack was made by fobstyle...if u want i can start on them as soon as i finish the england ones

yeah they are perhaps the only major team left to be updated by you...

paul collingwood and vikram solanki face updates

Attachments

• Paul Collingwood 2.png
    Paul Collingwood 2.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Vikram Solanki 1.png
    Vikram Solanki 1.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 90
Rahul could you pls send me South African & Indian face pack in Zip file since it is not possible for me to open any of your faces something is wrong with my proxy settings the only way I can download is through zip files pls kindly send me thank you.

it is in zip file...but u have to import hem using graphics importer using import as zip....but i didnt understand what exactly u want...u want gi format faces or just bmp files??

I know it is in zip file after downloading it but I want it in zip file before downloading it hope you understand thank you if you have bitmap files I would like to have them if you caqn kindly post them here thank you.

rahul can u release the pakistani faces as bmp please.

i'm gonna get down to face making soon...have to finish the england faces....might do a sa vs eng face pack as son as i finish the english faces

guys i need pics for steyn and ab de villiers of south africa...can some1 help me with those??

Users who are viewing this thread