Rahul's Face Thread

Ok these are the files which i found now and these downloads will be back up on the download centre very soon!!

ICC Umpire Faces in GI Format
pakistan face pack update v1
india vs pak odi face pack
india vs pak test face pack
australia vs new zealand test face pack
australia vs pak odi face pack
ind vs south africa test face pack
ind vs australia test face pack
india face pack
new zealand face pack

if any of u have the other files please attach them here....like the sri lankan face pack and any others if i have missed out on them...thanx!!

Hi Rahul to let you know I have just been to the download centre in your faces pack and I happy to say that almost all are up and running except the ones lasted below hopefully these will also soon will be up and running. The faces that are not yet fixed are:

1 India face pack updateV1 by Rahul.
2 Australia face pack udate V1 by Rahul.
3 Newzealand face update V1 by Rahul.
4 Srilanka face update V1 by Rahul

The above four have problems with downloads. But thak you very much for thanking the time to fix the others and hopefully these few remaining ones will also be fix soon.

rahul how do you erase getty images written on the pictures....

yup...i've put the 1s i mentioned back up....i'll try the rest soon as well...

preet for the getty writing when the writing is below the mouth try using smudge and blur and remove it but if its in the middle of the face dont think u will be able to

finally got back to face making...donea few more english face updates....

for saf i still cant find pics of dale steyn and A de Villiers...

anthony mcgrath and darren gough updates...

let me know how u like them..... and also plzz guys those have the south african face pack....sri lankan face pack...new zealand face pack update v1 ...plzz attach them here coz i dont have those files on my comp in z zip file nor do i have the preview pics.....so it'll be of gr8 help if some1 can...thanx!!

Attachments

• Anthony Mcgrath 1.png
    Anthony Mcgrath 1.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Darren Gough 4.png
    Darren Gough 4.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 102
Rahul please can u make a GI format zip for Indian Odi Faces

i've already made india vs pakistan odi faces in gi zip format...u want them against some other team?

Rahul said:
i've already made india vs pakistan odi faces in gi zip format...u want them against some other team?

No i want them only for india and if possible the new players as i was going to play World Championship

k.....i'll put the indian 1s and 3-4 other misc 1s....i havnt done the new players yet like dhoni...sriram and joginder sharma as i havnt found any pics of them...but i wanted to do the eng vs saf pack first

andrew flintoff and gareth batty

Attachments

• Andrew Flintoff 1.png
    Andrew Flintoff 1.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Gareth Batty 1.png
    Gareth Batty 1.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 69
Rahul could you pls kindly post me some faces of Sanath Jayasuriya (SRI), Marvan Atapattu (SRI), Alok Kapali (BAN), Kumar Sangakkara (SRI), Chaminda Vaas (SRI) and Muttiah Muralitharan (SRI), since I can't download them from the main download side since there is still problems with face downloads pls I want to use them in the Asia and ROW XI's for the Tsunami Benefit Matches patch thank you.

thanx steve....glad to hear u liking them !! seeing u here after a long time....where've u been??

and sorry guys that i'm so slow in making the face pack....i have exams on the 12th and 13th so not getting much time at all!!

and some1 plzz post the sri lankan and southafrican face pack here if u had downloaded them before the site went down!!

and here are graham thorpe and mark butcher updates

Attachments

• Graham Thorpe 1.png
    Graham Thorpe 1.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Mark Butcher 3.png
    Mark Butcher 3.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread