Rahul's Face Thread

thanx guys!!
and another version of steve harmison...this probably completes all the enlish faces i think!!

Attachments

• Steve Harmison 5.png
    Steve Harmison 5.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 109
hi when do u think the australia face pack update 1 a nd new zealand be ready for download or could some one but them in here

Hi,

Could you please possibly make some South African faces, since I havn't seen any new ones of the whole team yet.

roberst i'll c what i can do about those faces
max i've made all the south african faces except ab de villiers and dale steyn....still cant find any pics of these

Hi Rahul as you know the VB series is already on the way could you kindly post the windies/pakistan odi facepack updated one and windies/australia odi face pack so we don't have to everytime change faces pls, pls thank you.

yup....i've started on some west indian 1s

donno what to do with saf vs eng face pack....still dont have any decent pics of steyn or de villiers...i'll search that domestic site again max...thanx for the link....or else i'll put langeveldt instead of steyn in the lineup andboucher's face insead of ab de villiers....

here are 2 new west indian faces....
courtney browne the keeper and dwayne bravo!!
gimme some comments guys!!

Attachments

• Courtney Browne.png
    Courtney Browne.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Dwayne Bravo.png
    Dwayne Bravo.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 75
thanx....here are lara and reon king

Attachments

• Brian Lara.png
    Brian Lara.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Reon King.png
    Reon King.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 71
guys need an opinion on the west indies team..i've put in marlon samuels and ricardo powell in the lineup in both the odi lineups..ricardo powell instead of xavier marshall coz he is not there...shud i add ryan hinds instead in 1 or no??

i think you can add him in the team that is fielded when playing on dusty tracks...

Hi Rahul could you pls also post marlon samuels and ricardo powell's lastest faces here pls. Your faces for lara and reon king looks excellent I was wondering what do you think about making some of your faces in 3D format is it a good idea or not.

Users who are viewing this thread