PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Ok after 30 minutes of pace bowling, I think I now understand the basics of it (with the guide still on the screen, of course). Spin bowling is still quite confusing. It's all a fun challenge though - bowling seems good.

The low graphics that I mentioned earlier were just a setting in my new TV - nothing wrong with the game.

Ok after 30 minutes of pace bowling, I think I now understand the basics of it (with the guide still on the screen, of course). Spin bowling is still quite confusing. It's all a fun challenge though - bowling seems good.

The low graphics that I mentioned earlier were just a setting in my new TV - nothing wrong with the game.

Try playing online practice matches.. see how is it going

The group has become inactive all of a sudden.. Everyone busy practicing except me :(

The group has become inactive all of a sudden.. Everyone busy practicing except me :(

I have stopped playing till the Patch is Released. As I understand, you have to start your career fresh when the patch is released. Now, I cant play online too for the Black Screen (Sound Bug)...The other Modes gets boring after some time..so I will wait till the Patch is released..

sorry guys I'm very busy with shifting my house :facepalm.I'll be playing this game within 2 days :yes.I'll be online and let you know guys asap Can't wait :cheers

sorry guys I'm very busy with shifting my house :facepalm.I'll be playing this game within 2 days :yes.I'll be online and let you know guys asap Can't wait :cheers

Welcome back @Sarvesh_aus . You need to complete your squad by picking 3 more players from Tier D. Then if you would like to participate in transfers, please do so.

@Ishaan k will start making the squads soon

Also, sarvesh, you need to pick your team name.

Refer to links in the first three posts of this thread.

----------

Also, I'm going to play offline games today. Does anyone want to play some short 5-10 over online games tomorrow?

Welcome back @Sarvesh_aus . You need to complete your squad by picking 3 more players from Tier D. Then if you would like to participate in transfers, please do so.

@Ishaan k will start making the squads soon

@Sarvesh_aus as Solomon said, you need to pick 03 Players from Tier-D, but do check with other squads to see if your selected player is already been selected by some other Managers or not..

@arjwiz bro, will it be possible for you to mention the available Tier D Players to Sarvesh, so that it become easy for him to select his 03 picks.. Moreover, will you want to keep the Excel File in the 1st post as it is, or wanna change it once all trades are done?

As I said, links are in the first post, but here is the actual post with the list of Tier D players available.
@Sarvesh_aus please check that and pick three Tier D players.

Also, pick your team name. The list of team names already picked by others are a few pages back in this thread.

You will be available to play the game, right?

@kushari I will change the image at the end. I won't edit the excel file itself.

Users who are viewing this thread