Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

There are two sites that will be shipping locally to the USA and Canada. Both are yet to have concrete information, the US Amazon site isn't up yet (I think there is one that is not official) and the importcds site has a placeholder date until they get stock.

ImportCDs.com: Online Shopping For CD, DVD, Vinyl, Blu-ray, Games and More

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Thank you very much. I am guessing none will have the steelbook?

There are two sites that will be shipping locally to the USA and Canada. Both are yet to have concrete information, the US Amazon site isn't up yet (I think there is one that is not official) and the importcds site has a placeholder date until they get stock.

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

So there is no way for people in USA to get a steel book? :noway

I didn't say that. I don't know.

Unfortunately I have just had confirmation that the Steelbook will not be available in the US/Canada.

Great work Ross. Thanks for the update.

Do you expect them to have more concrete dates around the 1st like you had mentioned previously?

For those looking importCD's had the 15th and Amazon (.com) doesn't have a date.

Great news. Now all we need is the stock to be available so it can be delivered by 4th :yes

Yay!!! Thank You Ross. Very great news for us, am personally very fine with getting the game without steel book. :thumbs

Looks like the websites mentioned by Ross have a delayed release date of 15th April.... :facepalm

Has anyone ever ordered via importcds?

----------

Looks like the websites mentioned by Ross have a delayed release date of 15th April.... :facepalm

We should have more info by April 1st based on what Ross has posted on this thread.

Ross said, in his post that importCD's has a "placeholder" date until they "get stock".

Not sure what part of that is facepalm worthy to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread