Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

I asked them about the delivery timeline and they told me the same 10-14 days tripe. Are you sure you ordered at mightyape.com.au with default pre-selected international delivery option of "DHL Express"?

Or maybe they meant they will ship the game in "3 to 4 days" coz the game will be shipped out on April 3rd.

No it's 5 to 9 days dhl on there website it's said 3 to 4 days

No it's 5 to 9 days dhl on there website it's said 3 to 4 days

Can you do me a favor and post the link? I was trying to find the delivery timeframe but couldn't and all I got was an email with that "10-14 days" tripe.

10-14 days is maximum timeframe, usually they do it within the week. Last time when I got IC2010, it also said 2 weeks SLA but I got it within the week( it was UK though ).

10-14 days is maximum timeframe, usually they do it within the week. Last time when I got IC2010, it also said 2 weeks SLA but I got it within the week( it was UK though ).

From UK, you always get in a week's time and they say so as well on their site. However this is my first time with NZ/Aus retailer so no idea what to expect. But a 3-4 day delivery timeframe, if posted somewhere, will help me sleep better :)

Some friends are bothering me to find out how to get the game in NA. Don't wanna recommend a site that might turn out to deliver it quite late. Think I am gonna wait until tuesday morning (1st) before recommending/not recommending them mighty ape

From UK, you always get in a week's time and they say so as well on their site. However this is my first time with NZ/Aus retailer so no idea what to expect. But a 3-4 day delivery timeframe, if posted somewhere, will help me sleep better :)

Hmmm, I have never done transactions with Australia too. But in express mail, I have sent packages/received packages to/from Dubai within 3-5 working days. So from Australia, I would expect it to arrive at earlier time-frame comparatively. Only drawback is, we might have in hands for next weekend but we should be having it before the weekend after next.

Haha, this game has made most of us sleepless now especially after knowing that it is available in Dubai. :p

Okay, I have joined @cricket_online; now.

Code:
Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3)
Pre-order: due to release 3 Apr 2014 - [B]Payment received[/B] 
@ MightApe.com.au

Let it come when it comes. I don't want to create a suspense based thriller for US release date any longer. It is 87$ USD, already appeared in my credit card and I am fine with spedning 15$ extra to avoid suspense & waiting time.

Looking forward to it! :)

Did anyone try contacting importcds to ask them about availability and release date?

I did. No reply yet

Did anyone try contacting importcds to ask them about availability and release date?

I did and got no response whatsoever... not even an acknowledgement in response to the query.

Now it was said that the game would be region free my brother goes to school in England and I could probably ask him to pick up the game for me (I live in Canada) on release date because he's leaving to come back soon.

However, I have an Xbox 360 and rarely are games region free. Can I please get some sort of confirmation that this game is specifically region free and will work on my Xbox 360 in Canada?

I did. No reply yet

I guess it proves they are following the same "strategy" as Tru Blu.

----------

Now it was said that the game would be region free my brother goes to school in England and I could probably ask him to pick up the game for me (I live in Canada) on release date because he's leaving to come back soon.

However, I have an Xbox 360 and rarely are games region free. Can I please get some sort of confirmation that this game is specifically region free and will work on my Xbox 360 in Canada?

Yes, the game is region free for Xbox 360 as well as ps3.

Users who are viewing this thread