Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

If you've waited this long, it makes sense to wait one more day. if Amazon has it then then you could get it next day or two day with free shipping before the 4th.

I'm hoping Amazon has it tomorrow. I don't want to go international andI don't mind waiting a week or two as well. no big deal for me really...

:lol

True, but neither of the NA retailers have confirmed dates. So in the absence of that I am willing to spend an extra ten.

----------

There's not a snowball in hells change amazon.com are going to have it on the 4th.

I would love it if they did but at the moment there is zero information on there.

So couple of my friends in Ottawa pre-ordered the game - one from mightyape. The other from that tango store in Dubai (I am still biding my time :P)

The difference was 15CAD extra for Dubai store. The game has already been shipped, and supposed to take 2-5 days to get to Canada. But they use some shipping service called "Amarex". Never heard of it. But lets see how that goes. Will keep you guys posted

Yeah that amarex service is what I wasn't sure about it too, and as I am familiar with DHL - I went for it from Aussieland.

For him mightape was costing 98ish. So 15 bucks extra for early delivery (if that happens :P)

For him mightape was costing 98ish. So 15 bucks extra for early delivery (if that happens :P)

You mean the CA dollars?

Because it was 87 USD for me in mighty ape and 120 USD for Dubai. I wasn't ready to spend 30$ extra for unknown delivery service which I don't even know whether its good to rely for INTL shipping. :)

Yep. Mightyape was in the high 90s when I tried ordering it in Canadian Dollars :)

Came out to this. I remember it being higher when I tried ordering last week:

Trolley subtotal $74.99
Delivery $17.00
TOTAL AUD$91.99

And then paypal conversion rate had taken it to 98-99 CAD

Last edited:
Well one more day for Amazon news. If there's nothing there then it would be an alternative import for me which sucks.

Hopefully the parties involved will get something out on Amazon tomorrow. Else it would really suck

One positive news that I got from mighty ape is, it will leave the Warehouse by tomorrow. This is positive as no delays in shipping & so lets hope for quick service from DHL.

mightyape said:
This should be leaving our warehouse tomorrow and your order should be arriving with you between 10-14 working days.

One positive news that I got from mighty ape is, it will leave the Warehouse by tomorrow. This is positive as no delays in shipping & so lets hope for quick service from DHL.

The response I got from them today was the same old "10-14 days" one with nothing about when they might ship it.

The response I got from them today was the same old "10-14 days" one with nothing about when they might ship it.

Veronica was the person who confirmed in mail that they will be shipped tomorrow, one which I pasted above.

----------

What was the timezone on that "tomorrow"? :lol

It's NZ morning time, so US time approximately around this time tomorrow. If they send in DHL, I am very optimistic to get it on hands by Saturday or Monday.

Very nice.

===========================================
SHIPMENT #1 :
Items expected to ship on Wednesday, 2nd April 2014
===========================================

:spy

Users who are viewing this thread