Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Trust me everyone here appreciates the effort ( if not they bloody should). Getting a game in this country is a big deal, and clearly an effort made in the back of people on here.

Hopefully it sells enough to make it a worthwhile venture down the line.

Trust me everyone here appreciates the effort ( if not they bloody should). Getting a game in this country is a big deal, and clearly an effort made in the back of people on here.

Hopefully it sells enough to make it a worthwhile venture down the line.

Well said and couldn't agree more!

Just spoke to customer service at ImportCDs. Got the same reply from them as the rest of us. Basically:

1. They have stock. They acknowledged this.
2. They know other stores/places are already selling the product.
3. They're giving us an option to cancel the order if we want to.
4. They stubbornly refuse to ship before the 15th.
5. They've had a lot of customers enquire about this product lately. Wonder who they could be....:p

We've put pressure on for the Amazon price to drop, it should stay there.

It should also be on the Canadian Amazon site.

I have received the email from cricket_online and am in discussions now to make sure stock is released.

We've put pressure on for the Amazon price to drop, it should stay there.

It should also be on the Canadian Amazon site.

I have received the email from cricket_online and am in discussions now to make sure stock is released.

Great! Thanks Ross. Is amazon.ca itself getting stock or marketplace sellers?

Great! Thanks Ross. Is amazon.ca itself getting stock or marketplace sellers?

Both, however I have just been advised that it takes seven days for stock to be direct from Amazon itself, the marketplace is ready and is shipping.

The low price on Amazon marketplace may not last long.

too late. I've already ordered from Amazon reseller. given that you had earlier stated Amazon would be other seller, any chance that reseller can also deliver faster?

its some classical record outlet or something with delivery date from Apr 14 to Apr 28 which is kinda silly imo.

and people reselling it are probably ones buying it and reselling it to make some buck?

Just spoke to customer service at ImportCDs. Got the same reply from them as the rest of us. Basically:

1. They have stock. They acknowledged this.
2. They know other stores/places are already selling the product.
3. They're giving us an option to cancel the order if we want to.
4. They stubbornly refuse to ship before the 15th.
5. They've had a lot of customers enquire about this product lately. Wonder who they could be....:p

I have also forwarded this message to importcds via Tru Blu. We will make sure they ship asap.

Both, however I have just been advised that it takes seven days for stock to be direct from Amazon itself, the marketplace is ready and is shipping.

The low price on Amazon marketplace may not last long.

This makes me feel like I've made the best choice ordering from deep_discount_dvd_cd. I paid $65 with tax.

I am yet to be given a timeframe, I will let you know when I can.

I am yet to be given a timeframe, I will let you know when I can.

FYI: I got 5 of my friends to buy the game via Amazon with 57 dollar price + shipping. My cousin's husband looking to buy the game, but he's in Canada. Also my cousins in Sydney are already enjoying the game. :)

The Amazon.com posting is perfectly priced, want to purchase it but it won't let me as I'm in Canada. The wait continues. :(

Users who are viewing this thread