Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Does importcds.com work for Canada?

The Amazon.com posting is perfectly priced, want to purchase it but it won't let me as I'm in Canada. The wait continues. :(

Go for letstango or order from ebay sellers to avoid all this frustration.... that's what I did.... yes, we do pay more but we get to play the game at least 10 days before....

Go for letstango or order from ebay sellers to avoid all this frustration.... that's what I did.... yes, we do pay more but we get to play the game at least 10 days before....

or fishpond.com as it is the same price and the shipping time is 6-10 days

or fishpond.com as it is the same price and the shipping time is 6-10 days

ya, I would have gone with that if it had at least some good reviews on its name... :p

Did anyone order from ImportCDS? If so did you got an update on shipping? I'm very disappointed with the decisions I've made. I should have ordered it from letstango to save all the trouble . What do you guys think? Should I cancel my order, or should I wait?

Did anyone order from ImportCDS? If so did you got an update on shipping? I'm very disappointed with the decisions I've made. I should have ordered it from letstango to save all the trouble . What do you guys think? Should I cancel my order, or should I wait?

I have ordered from Importcds, but there has been absolutely no information on shipping. I am contemplating cancelling and going for fishpond as well.

it's listed on amazon.ca now import cds is based in the US so I cant imagine the shipping would take that long

I have ordered from Importcds, but there has been absolutely no information on shipping. I am contemplating cancelling and going for fishpond as well.

I just got an update. They changed the status to "open". I don't exactly know what that means, but I'm going to wait a couple of days and see what happens. If they don't ship it by Monday, I'm canceling it.

I ordered from ImportCDs too.

However, what I'm most disappointed by is the fact that they are just sitting on the stock they have. I can't understand the logic behind it.

They have the game. They have my address. They have my money. All they have to do is ship the damn thing. Why they are so stubborn is beyond me.

I'm also looking at amazon.ca. The game is available there. But guess who the seller is. It's ImportCDs!

Users who are viewing this thread