Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Just got the below response from ImportCDs:

Thank you for contacting Importcds!

Our records indicate that the release date appears to be April 1, 2014. We're sorry to inform you that the items are temporarily out of stock and unavailable to ship. The items will ship as soon as they become available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Again, thank you for writing Importcds. We appreciate your business.

Regards,
Importcds Sales Support
[email protected]
ImportCDs.com: Online Shopping For CD, DVD, Vinyl, Blu-ray, Games and More

Seriously considering ditching ImportCDs. :noway

That seller has 17 copies of Xbox 360 left and no ps3 copies left. Does anyone know how many people in here bought ps3 version from that seller? I wonder if the seller underestimated how many people might demand ps3 version.

I ordered it from them and so did Zapages I think.

Our records indicate that the release date appears to be April 1, 2014. We're sorry to inform you that the items are temporarily out of stock and unavailable to ship. The items will ship as soon as they become available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Importcds Sales Support
[email protected]

When did you order it? If they can't ship it before next Monday, I want a full refund or I might seek help from consumer affairs.

I ordered from classical record outlet on Amazon reseller and they charged my CC but haven't shipped. eta is Apr 14 to start shipping for delivery of approx Apr 17 to 28.

I am not sure if this was the reseller who was supposed to have it but I suspect they don't even have it in stock yet.

anyways, I'm not gonna cancel. it was $69.64 total so it's ok if it gets here eventually I guess. doesn't look like anyone else is going to be faster.

I placed my order on March 25. When I called their customer service yesterday (April 4) I was told they had it in stock and would only ship it after April 15.

Today I get an email saying they're out of stock. Something isn't adding up.

Well I am still with Fishpond, But I dont think I wil get the game till atleast the 20th or heck even may. But its fine with me I am not in a hurry.

I ordered from classical record outlet on Amazon reseller and they charged my CC but haven't shipped. eta is Apr 14 to start shipping for delivery of approx Apr 17 to 28.

I am not sure if this was the reseller who was supposed to have it but I suspect they don't even have it in stock yet.

anyways, I'm not gonna cancel. it was $69.64 total so it's ok if it gets here eventually I guess. doesn't look like anyone else is going to be faster.

Looks like this seller will ship it on Monday for sure. Hence, I will get it within next 3-4 days.
vmzwbc.png

Regards,
Importcds Sales Support
[email protected]

Common man, don't post misleading messages.
Here is the message I got
Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are currently closed for the weekend as we only work Monday-Friday. We will return Monday morning where we will answer your emails at that time.

Sincerely,
ImportCDs

-------------- End message / Fin du message --------------

Looks like this seller will ship it on Monday for sure. Hence, I will get it within next 3-4 days.
vmzwbc.png

I don't tihnk I saw the deep dis**** dvd guy on Amazon at all. He may've sold out very quick.
Good for you. I'm not sure who the authorized resellers really are and franky if i just get the game, I'll be set

I placed my order on March 25. When I called their customer service yesterday (April 4) I was told they had it in stock and would only ship it after April 15.

Today I get an email saying they're out of stock. Something isn't adding up.

Wonder if it is to do with them sending stock to Canada for amazon.ca?

Ross (Big Ant) I don't understand why the game isn't just available as a download via xbox live. It would be so much easier :)

I think the best thing to do is either get it from fish pond or wait for amazon, the seller, to list it

Users who are viewing this thread