Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Common man, don't post misleading messages.
Here is the message I got
Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are currently closed for the weekend as we only work Monday-Friday. We will return Monday morning where we will answer your emails at that time.

Sincerely,
ImportCDs

-------------- End message / Fin du message --------------

Sorry, my intention isn't to mislead anyone. All I want is some clarity to the conflicting information I'm getting.

I probably need a break. It's only noon but, damn, my head hurts.

@bravesirrobin I've never been this crazy about a cricket game. I want to play this before my finals.

My copy arrived. :) thank you Ross, @BigAntStudios; !!! Eagerly inserting the disc into PS3 now.

Hats off to Service time of LetsTango.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    975.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
@surendar where did u buy urs from? and when did u order ur game?

From letstango, from Dubai. Wouldn't recommend it still as we have US options enabled now. I ordered on 4/1 after mightyape threw me down under bus stating no tracking number.

I placed my order on March 25. When I called their customer service yesterday (April 4) I was told they had it in stock and would only ship it after April 15.

Today I get an email saying they're out of stock. Something isn't adding up.

Well, that's just great. I ordered it on April 3rd after seeing the Facebook post on DBC 14 page. I really regret my decision now. But I still have faith in Ross. Hope they pinch them to release the stocks.

@surendar that was quick delivery but i ordered from amazon from discount dvd and it says April 11-April 28 so i am hoping it doesn't take that long since its being shipped from USA and congrats for getting urs enjoy while i wait for mine :)

haha, practice games definitely as I didn't have chance to spend much time on CA nets. I installed CA on my office lappy and couldn't get best out of it as all my activities are tracked for work purpose. :)

@cricket_online; where is your shipment buddy? Has it reached CA?

Apparently my chicken sacrifice didn't work... my shipment is still in transit :(

Got an email from ImportCDs confirming my copy has been shipped.

Before I get too excited, could one of you please check to see if you've received a similar message?

@surendar that was quick delivery but i ordered from amazon from discount dvd and it says April 11-April 28 so i am hoping it doesn't take that long since its being shipped from USA and congrats for getting urs enjoy while i wait for mine :)

Hey I ordered yesterday...but after 30mins I cancel my order...because I think is pal version. ...I Emailed Seller Ask For Region Code. ...

Got an email from ImportCDs confirming my copy has been shipped.

Before I get too excited, could one of you please check to see if you've received a similar message?

Not yet. When did you order?

Search the forum for 2 mins and you will see both games are region free.

My importCD's order hasn't shipped but I didn't order as early as you did.

Users who are viewing this thread