Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Last time i am ordering anything that is getting shipped by dhl.

----------

I have finally some move. Ordered last tuesday from importscd. Had no info so far except processed hebron ky. Today morning it says ready to delivary to usps at union city california. Hopefully get it now in couple of days.

Lucky you. Ordered last tuesday also and it still stuck in KY

Last time i am ordering anything that is getting shipped by dhl.

----------

Lucky you. Ordered last tuesday also and it still stuck in KY

Your one should reach some where near your city by today or tomorrow. DHL ground shipping sucks to core. If I had an option of having an air delivery with more charge I would have paid that amount but guess what ImportCD's dont give that option :rolleyes

Your one should reach some where near your city by today or tomorrow. DHL ground shipping sucks to core. If I had an option of having an air delivery with more charge I would have paid that amount but guess what ImportCD's dont give that option :rolleyes

I ordered this game friday and deep_discount_dvd_cd told me it will be delivered to me by this Friday because they know DHL is very very slow with ground shipping. A lot of people get their orders from deep_discount_dvd_cd on time despite DHL being very slow. I hope mines get here on Friday. :mad:mad:mad:mad

I ordered this game friday and deep_discount_dvd_cd told me it will be delivered to me by this Friday because they know DHL is very very slow with ground shipping. A lot of people get their orders from deep_discount_dvd_cd on time despite DHL being very slow. I hope mines get here on Friday. :mad:mad:mad:mad

You will be lucky if you get it on Friday. I had ordered on Tuesday and mine is in Union City and says ready to deliver to USPS. God knows when will it come. If you ordered on Friday I guess you should be really patient :p

Actually, i misread your post. Mine has been in kentucky "ready to deliver to usps" status since last friday early morning.

Actually, i misread your post. Mine has been in kentucky "ready to deliver to usps" status since last friday early morning.

Oh then that does look bad. It should have been delivered by now as transportation is made on weekends. My PS3 reached Richmond CA on Saturday evening and got delivered to me today

Last edited:
Mine reached Seattle and has been sitting there for 3 days. Expected delivery says tomorrow.

That's 12 days. Disappointing from ImportCDs.

Mine reached Seattle and has been sitting there for 3 days. Expected delivery says tomorrow.

That's 12 days. Disappointing from ImportCDs.

Too disappointed from every aspect from them

Guess what??!?!??! :eek: Door bell rings, I open the door and there's the game :D... 8 Days after shipment I got my game. :yes

So to those that were asking about information regarding time frame for people in the Toronto, Ontario region of Canada. I got my game 8 days after it got shipped. 6 Business days. There were no Customs Chargers. It got delivered right to my door.

I ordered from ImportCDs (It was shipped on the April 6th)

Cheers! :cheers

Last edited:
Import CDs shipped the item on the 6th but tracking still says its stuck at KY. Fortunately it seems to have arrived today.

Guess what??!?!??! :eek: Door bell rings, I open the door and there's the game :D... 8 Days after shipment I got my game. :yes

So to those that were asking about information regarding time frame for people in the Toronto, Ontario region of Canada. I got my game 8 days after it got shipped. 6 Business days. There were no Customs Chargers. It got delivered right to my door.

I ordered from ImportCDs (It was shipped on the April 6th)

Cheers! :cheers

Just called home. Got mine as well in Toronto, ON, CA. Ordered same day as well

Delivered by USPS (Classical Records Outlet)! And now tomorrow I am going out of town for work the next three days. Bleh! :facepalm

But wait....there's still tonight! :D

Users who are viewing this thread