Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Anyone else not really seeing that much of a different from the demo?

Enjoying it nonetheless, just did the 'Legends Tutorial' and it was rubbish! It actually punishes the player for doing what the instructions say.

You seem to have read my original post wrong, in this game you do play your shot on hard just after the bowler releases the ball. In real cricket facing a quick you have 0.4 seconds to react, so such a comparison is not valid. Personally, I want to play the ball as late as possible but you can't on hard.

And as for five run-outs in an innings, 12 no-balls, no wides et cetera that is the norm for this game, it isn't in any cricket which I am familiar with.

Umm...I don't, not in the demo at least. I play the ball when it arrives and quite often I play it well.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

i m so sorry i dont know that pls 1 more chance guys

Hey, it's not up to us, buddy. Since you've shown you didn't know, you'll be alright this time. :)

Online play is great fun, i just need some people to play with. PC users where are you?

Waiting....

And watching England make a complete pig's ear out of this Test match.

ok m8, how about 6pm? ill log in about 5.55 and add you as a friend;)

Ok, just send me a message or leave a visitor message on here and await my reply, then we can meet. I don't want to arrange a specific time just in case I'm late. I should be here for a few hours though.

Shopto are now out of PS3 version as well. They said earlier that they'll get more PC stock in 'early next week', so the race is on between them and play.com. One thing's for sure, I'll be using shopto for preorders in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread