Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Nope, Broad is out, and the Ashes are lost :( Gutted.

Will have to play for pride now. Still not got totally to grips with this game.

The celebration for double ton is better than just getting a 100. Playing well first ashes test me Aus. 309/1 and I got England all out for 180

Currently trying to save the Ashes,

3rd Test at Edgebaston (Australia won the first 2 tests) and I'm 118/9 on the 4th day, evening session, needing 47 runs to win. Am I going to do it?

Prior 18* (47)
Broad 0* (25)

The next top score was Graeme Swann with 23, the rest of my line-up has absolutely collapse due to Johnson, and of all players, Mike Hussey.

Tests going late into day four, with a thrilling result in prospect are not something we usually find in cricket games - for that alone, Transmission should be commended.

I have got 300 runs patnership between Katich and Ponting and commentator says this pair keeps on playing what can the bowlers do :laugh

Yeah the hawkeye spider is there; I meant the strip on the screen:

50* 23 balls 4 fours 2 sixes etc

Agreed, it would be good.

Speaking of stats, it's very nice and all that the bowler's career stats come up at the beginning of an over, but what about his match stats (overs/wickets/maidens etc)? After all, once you've seen his career stats at the beginning of a spell, you should then see his match stats, surely?

So that's like the demo, then. One thing I found a bit odd is the spider only contained the last twenty five scoring shots in the demo: has this been changed for the full game?

Yup, its only balls which have has scores from. So those which have been nicked for no run, or defended, aren't shown.

I don't see that as a problem, to be honest.

Yup, its only balls which have has scores from. So those which have been nicked for no run, or defended, aren't shown.

I don't see that as a problem, to be honest.

It's no biggie, but if it shows where all runs were scored, not just the last twenty five scoring shots, it'd be better.

Agreed, it would be good.

Speaking of stats, it's very nice and all that the bowler's career stats come up at the beginning of an over, but what about his match stats (overs/wickets/maidens etc)? After all, once you've seen his career stats at the beginning of a spell, you should then see his match stats, surely?

That you can see after the end of the over when the scorecard is shown. But yeah what you are saying would have been much suitable especially for the online play!

nimish_sach added 9 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Lost 2 wickets in one over. Ponting out caught behind after scoring a breath taking 244. Katich run out for 116 and the partnership is broken. The partnership was 359 between those two. Now I am 393/3 in reply to England's 180

nimish_sach added 5 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Ok another one down now Lost 3 wickets in no time. since collingwood and Monty have come to bowl. 411/4

nimish_sach added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

412/5 Monty on fire!

nimish_sach added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

412/6 3rd Run out my innings. I am worse than the Ai

Users who are viewing this thread