Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Ok this is total Bullcrap three run outs already in 10 overs bowled they are 100/5 now and still 334 runs behind. I am bowling perfectly still they are just going mental.

Oh dear, oh dear...:facepalm

I hope someone at Transmission reads this.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Ok this is total Bullcrap three run outs already in 10 overs bowled they are 100/5 now and still 334 runs behind. I am bowling perfectly still they are just going mental.

You should save regularly, so you can reload to avoid AI suicide-o-runs, until they're permanently sorted out, that's what I'm going to do. At least that way, you nullify one of the game's primary issues.

Ok back to the pacers and now have bowled 3 maidens in a row and got a wicket Broad edging Lee in Second slip. Looked awesome! and with that unlocked the achievement nought and nought getting Broad out twice for duck

Ok 6 effing run outs when they were 434 behind the result is I won by an Innings and 280 runs. This is crap batting from AI they got all out in 25.4 overs for 154. They were 100/5 in 10 overs and then I managed to slow them down by pushing fielders out on the boundary but having the slips at the same time and stopped bowling spinners. But I wanted it to be slightly more challenging now the game is over in 2 days time:doh

Ok 6 effing run outs when they were 434 behind the result is I won by an Innings and 280 runs. This is crap batting from AI they got all out in 25.4 overs for 154. They were 100/5 in 10 overs and then I managed to slow them down by pushing fielders out on the boundary but having the slips at the same time and stopped bowling spinners. But I wanted it to be slightly more challenging now the game is over in 2 days time:doh

Save and reload...

I so gonna generate the bowling if that keeps happening..

...ditto. It's not ideal, but it nullifies the AI's suicide-o-runs. You're not allowed to do it if you lose a wicket though, you hear me? :D

Ok now what is this I took the catch when it was green and he still dropped it. :doh. Some things are just irritating in this game!

Ok now what is this I took the catch when it was green and he still dropped it. :doh. Some things are just irritating in this game!

Maybe green means a much higher chance of catching it - all but certain, but there's still a slight chance of dropping it?

anyone tried it on both the consoles? which one has better graphics and gameplay. need to know before i make my decision.
tnx

Has anyone had the computer declare on them? New Zealand are 700 for 7 to my 184 all out and have yet to declare, also has anyone had a straight bat edge carry? Have forced a good 15 yet not one has carried, they just dribble of the bat!!!

Just got it on PS3, didn't open it yet though. Its 11 pm here, so I'll start first thing in the morning.

and someone please explain how the cut shot animation can be worse than BL09, its possibly the worst ive ever seen, stick crickets is better!!

cooks1st100 added 6 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Just had a drinks break after the next over the players went off for lunch!!

Has anyone had the computer declare on them? New Zealand are 700 for 7 to my 184 all out and have yet to declare, also has anyone had a straight bat edge carry? Have forced a good 15 yet not one has carried, they just dribble of the bat!!!

Whoah! Are you playing this on hard? And what run rate are they batting at? Seems to me that you might be doing something wrong to have NZ make 700, or is it just a flat deck?

I bought this game yesterday, played a 20/20 on hard and made 217 all out in the 18th over after being 3/12, and then bowled Eng out for 144.

Just started a test match and Eng made 266 in 41 overs. Same issue as most where they were 0/105 off about 9 overs and then i managed to peg them back a bit with a steady flow of wickets. I have managed 1/55 in reply when i saved the game. Itching to get home and see if i can improve my bowling to try and keep them to a normal test match rate.

Good thing about Eng innings was there was no run outs and most of my wickets where either caught of an edge or missed time shot with 1 bowled and 3 LBW's all off spinners too. For a day1 cardiff pitch it was turning a fair bit. It will be interesting to see when i have to face their spinners.

Users who are viewing this thread