Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

You can't expect a patch news within the first week of the game release.. Note that the game isn't even out in Australia and rest of the world officially..

Give them at least a month.. The patches don't appear so soon unless they are killing the whole game.. From the reviews so far, the game is still enjoyable in ODIs and T20.. Most of the bugs are basically emerging from Test AI in Test mode..

Personally, I don't mind AI playing aggressive or quickly as I can't sit and bowl for the whole day playing a video game.. As far as the run-out bug is eliminated we have a way better game in the recent past.. It should last us a year..

and someone please explain how the cut shot animation can be worse than BL09, its possibly the worst ive ever seen, stick crickets is better!!

cooks1st100 added 6 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Just had a drinks break after the next over the players went off for lunch!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, these modern cricketers! Not like in the old days when they first had to put in a hard shift down mine!:D

Yesterday I was playing and saw a guy sitting on the chair on the outfield by the drinks bag. When they actually called drinks he was gone! Nowhere to be seen! Gave me a good chuckle anyway!:D

Never mind, couldn't wait until the morning. I've just started playing the game, its pretty good. Hopefully it stays that way. :D

Never mind, couldn't wait until the morning. I've just started playing the game, its pretty good. Hopefully it stays that way. :D

Mate, can you please test the co-op runout bug.. You just need to have two players on one side and make one of the runner run.. In demo if you did that, the person who stood in his ground is given out.. So if I denied a run I was still given out. It happened every time.

Please respond.

You can't expect a patch news within the first week of the game release.. Note that the game isn't even out in Australia and rest of the world officially..

Give them at least a month.. The patches don't appear so soon unless they are killing the whole game.. From the reviews so far, the game is still enjoyable in ODIs and T20.. Most of the bugs are basically emerging from Test AI in Test mode..

Personally, I don't mind AI playing aggressive or quickly as I can't sit and bowl for the whole day playing a video game.. As far as the run-out bug is eliminated we have a way better game in the recent past.. It should last us a year..

mate test cricket, is cricket for hardcore fans, i just think it will be good for them in the long run if they can get the patch out ASP

no word from developers about AI bugs yet???? any news about a patch atlest

We are just going to have to be patient, no two ways about it. They will not release a patch or even talk about it before the game is released throughout the world. That would be commercial suicide. Their take on it is that the game is good, it's finished and is shipping. From their point of view you can understand them not wanting to talk about the things that aren't right at the moment. I am confident they will do and untill that time I am determined to have fun and make it work for me, which it does and will.

Or we could try and fix it somehow. I'm sure somebody clever will figure it out.

mate test cricket, is cricket for hardcore fans, i just think it will be good for them in the long run if they can get the patch out ASP

For the matter of fact I love test cricket myself. My point was that, the game still has appeal if there is no patch for the Test mode.

We are just going to have to be patient, no two ways about it. They will not release a patch or even talk about it before the game is released throughout the world. That would be commercial suicide. Their take on it is that the game is good, it's finished and is shipping. From their point of view you can understand them not wanting to talk about the things that aren't right at the moment. I am confident they will do and untill that time I am determined to have fun and make it work for me, which it does and will.

Correct me if I am wrong mate but childish things released the official patch within the first week of ICC 2009 being released. And don?t you honestly think more and more people would end up buying the game if they know they are getting the best cricket game ever ( I mean realistic cricket game ever) because they can fix all the bugs with the official patch. I am sure the word is out, that this game has some game braking bugs with it.

A pig positive is that the PC can be patched. Real names, proper skills, eventually we will find new kits and new faces, and maybe one day we'll get an AI patch.

Users who are viewing this thread