Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Got the game today. It's alright, i agree with all the reviews giving it a 6-7.

Currently in my first ashes test match. Got bowled out for 278. England travelling nicely on 0-59 at a smooth 3.8 per over.

Finllay managed to get hold of my disc today and had a bit of time between work commitments to give it a go. First impressions are good. i don't seem to be having so many run-outs as I did in the demo. I played a one dayer and a test (just first day). I actually enjoy the bowling more on normal although the batting is too easy unfortunately on that mode...ah well. Still fun though!:)

Nope, sorry :(

You can only start at the quarter or semi finals.
And this is very lame from developers. I don't think License issue could have stopped them from including full fledge tours for non-licensed teams. This would have increased the lasting appeal.

Got the game today and i'm enjoying it so far didn't expect great things from the AI but its solid so far besides the runout issues. Been mostly unlocking things as well as playing a couple of very close T20 games which were fun. 7/10 for me but I am sure with mods etc that could be pushed up a bit, it has potential.

I'm having a realistic game at the moment. England got all out for 200 off 55 overs. The weird thing was though that Bopara came in and hit three sixes and two fours in a row and I thought "here we go again" but he settled down and played sensible!

for all you guys who are counting on a patch from trasmission !!! they have confirme to one of our members that there is no patch comming from them, thats it :mad:

for all you guys who are counting on a patch from trasmission !!! they have confirme to one of our members that there is no patch comming from them, thats it :mad:

:facepalm

You might want to wait until you have some facts before posting.

They wont just reply to a person through mail that they are going to release a patch. Releasing a patch will be officially announced. IMO, Codies would officially announce about the patch. After that we can get insight about the patch from transmission.

They don't tend to make official patch announcements in response to e-mails from customers.

They wont just reply to a person through mail that they are going to release a patch. Releasing a patch will be officially announced. IMO, Codies would officially announce about the patch. After that we can get insight about the patch from transmission.

Lets just hope, you all are right and I am wrong shell we!!!

diaskasun added 8 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

They don't tend to make official patch announcements in response to e-mails from customers.

Ok then, is there any indication from transmission or codemasters that they are doing a patch, I DON?T THINK SO. I just gave you guys the facts I have. So its up to you all to believe it or not, but for me I have to go with facts then fiction.

As a businessman, after making lot of profits you don?t have to think of your customers if 1) you already got the response from the market 2) you hardly have any competition in the market as you are enjoying a very strong monopoly. I don?t know about you guys but if u ask me, they fit in to above nicely?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread