Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

We got you. You have no indication from Codies and Transmission that there will be a patch. We on the other hand do.

You guys sent an email about it, didn't you? I'm slightly concerned that there's no official announcement on the Codemaster's website, but I take your word for it that it's in the works. :)

So why don?t you share it with us.. After all internate and web communities main objective is to share knowledge right.

Last edited:
And this is very lame from developers. I don't think License issue could have stopped them from including full fledge tours for non-licensed teams. This would have increased the lasting appeal.

Yes, I don't understand why they did that. I hope P.C. can somehow make the tournaments how they should be, but I doubt it.

for all you guys who are counting on a patch from trasmission !!! they have confirme to one of our members that there is no patch comming from them, thats it :mad:

Don't be silly. If P.C. have gone public about it, it's coming.

We have shared it - we've said a patch is being made. You want me to post exact details of how we know and names of contacts?

Don't be silly. If P.C. have gone public about it, it's coming.

PlanetCricket went public about Ea Cricket 2009, and look at what happened there ;)

Nah, In all seriousness, he's just being a prat. He needs to run off and never post again really.

We have shared it - we've said a patch is being made. You want me to post exact details of how we know and names of contacts?

no mate i dont, but you can tell us how did you got to know this right, i mean if a mamaber is saying; they have got a mail from transmission that there is no patch comming, you should have something far more solid to say something opposite.

no mate i dont, but you can tell us how did you got to know this right, i mean if a mamaber is saying; they have got a mail from transmission that there is no patch comming, you should have something far more solid to say something opposite.

Just asking, but you are aware that you're posting on the biggest Cricket gaming website on the internet?

For ease, I've bolded the bits you need to look at.

I never do this but so far, you've really been - :doh

You're making yourself look a bit daft, you know.

Just asking, but you are aware that you're posting on the biggest Cricket gaming website on the internet?

Indeed. P.C. usually knows what Codies are doing before Codies know what Codies are doing! :laugh

dont make me the bad guy mates, i love my game just like you and i dont like to settle for anything less then the best

diaskasun added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Sir biggest Cricket gaming website on the internetis made out of its members, you are one and i am one... you also think about that.

dont make me the bad guy mates, i love my game just like you and i dont like to settle for anything less then the best

diaskasun added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Sir biggest Cricket gaming website on the internetis made out of its members, you are one and i am one... you also think about that.

Yes, but many of those members have their finger on the pulse...

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Going with actual facts makes me look daft!!!! So be it dude, I really don?t mind

Look, barmyarmy even offered to post names of contacts and exact details. What more do you need? :doh

Just to finish it of, I hope I am wrong. Coz I think for the first time some one has actually got the logic of cricket and its fundamentals in a PC game. But it’s a shame if that entire hard works get discredited for some careless testing, and silly programming errors. So that’s why I am trying to push them if I can, to give us the ultimate game

i am sorry about the way you good guys feel about what i had to say

Users who are viewing this thread