Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Cool! So this thread is pretty long and Im not sure if I want to read through it all...so can someone perhaps confirm whether the edges now actually do travel through the air or are the still loopy from fast bowlers? Or is it only a now and then occurance? Runout bug fixed?

Check that video mate... superb edge in it!!

Cool! So this thread is pretty long and Im not sure if I want to read through it all...so can someone perhaps confirm whether the edges now actually do travel through the air or are the still loopy from fast bowlers? Or is it only a now and then occurance? Runout bug fixed?

Apparently the runout bug hasnt been fixed, it's been there on the PS3 retail version.. Do you know when SA gets the PC version?

I am again asking has anyone seen that which is the greatest face of ashes09 after seeing preview i think ravi bopara.:)

At last a decent IGN vid showing the ODI kits a bit!!! Looks fantastic even if they are not the real things they at least look similar, lovin Sri Lanka's:D

The pitches really do look great tho, you can tell the difference between an english one and one in Pakistan say.

Friday cant come quick enough now, sod the doubters!!!:banana2:banana2

Don't play with New Zealand online, no one other than Ian Butler (who for some reason despite numerous stress fractures of the back bowls at 95mph...) can get over 73mph. O'Brien and Mills are just pie chuckers on the game, Mills hardly ever broke over 74mph...

Umar Gul unedited pace is 73mph, didn't they watch the 20/20 World Cup? :facepalm

Check that video mate... superb edge in it!!

The IGN one? Im not seeing it in the vid, not any good footage of a edge flying anyway.

@ Langeveld: From what I heard its coming out 14 August here, thats when BT games is expecting it.

Really hope the edges are fixed, its almost impossible to get catches behind on hard mode, let alone LBW and Bowled dismissals!

Don't play with New Zealand online, no one other than Ian Butler (who for some reason despite numerous stress fractures of the back bowls at 95mph...) can get over 73mph. O'Brien and Mills are just pie chuckers on the game, Mills hardly ever broke over 74mph...

Umar Gul unedited pace is 73mph, didn't they watch the 20/20 World Cup? :facepalm

Lol jesus F'ing christ.

O'brien 95mph? :doh

It just gets better and better.

Facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
Ditto!! very excited the edge in the gameplay video got me excited!! :banana2

wealey88 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Apparantly if you play and win stats go up and so does pace!

I made him a 90mph bowler by just changing him into right arm fast but as I said earlier, it means nothing when you want to play online and having bowlers of the pace of Gul as mere trundlers doesn't increase the games longevity online. It could be dead after a month...

I made him a 90mph bowler by just changing him into right arm fast but as I said earlier, it means nothing when you want to play online and having bowlers of the pace of Gul as mere trundlers doesn't increase the games longevity online. It could be dead after a month...

That's a real shame, i hope Colin, Zim or any of the Admins in touch with the Dev's man up and demand some answers. Offline play is one thing, but terrible mistakes like this affecting online play is no laughing matter. If online is great, i can forgive most offline bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread