Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

So would i mate, not denying that!
but ill put up with it and make do with what iv got!
For some people it seems like their how world has come crashing down!

haha! yeah i noticed that too...its as if they stay inside in front of their pcs all day, all week - its just a game but for some people its an addiction. Cant help feeling sorry for those without lives really...

What difficulty were you playing on mate?

Screaming at the tele:p I'll be doing that soon.

wow that match sounded perfect! Are you playing the Ashes mode or just an exhibition?

just to let you no mate iv had the same kind of matches got it today at lunch but been working so not played much!

but those type of games are their to be played! ull enjoy!!

wow he was only stating that there was a problem with the run-outs,
i mean the bowling speeds are annoying but like i can still get wickets with the speeds then im ok, as longs as all test matches go on for at least 4 days then ill be happy. run outs would be annoying if its a stupid run out, but if its like they nearly got the 2 but it was good fielding and direct hit then thats good.
also online run outs like this wont happen when they cancel wont hardly happen and it would just be bowling speed problem. 3rd umpire i dont care really if there out there.

Ashes mode first test :D

awesome. What changes are you making for the 2nd test.

just to let you no mate iv had the same kind of matches got it today at lunch but been working so not played much!

but those type of games are their to be played! ull enjoy!!

Did not know you already had it, what console? Post a match report if you could.

hey wealey so u've finally got the game? do write a detailed review mate.

awesome. What changes are you making for the 2nd test.

Did not know you already had it, what console? Post a match report if you could.

Bell in for Bopara and i got it on ps3 just about to bowl the first over of the second test oh and btw pieterson is quite a good part time bowler :D

Bell in for Bopara and i got it on ps3 just about to bowl the first over of the second test oh and btw pieterson is quite a good part time bowler :D

North was really good on the demo also.
Whats your PSN ?

@spraggy what difficulty was the test match being played on ? and does anyone know if you play odi games and 20/20 matches after the 5 th and final test on ashes mode?

Last edited:
North was really good on the demo also.
Whats your PSN ?

Yh north is very good :D My PSN is lfcspragg :D but im at my mates house till friday me and my mate take control of an over each :D have u got the game ?:D

Spraggy added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

@spraggy what difficulty was the test match being played on ? and does anyone know if you play odi games and 20/20 matches after the 5 th and final test?

Hard Mode its very hard :D

Yh north is very good :D My PSN is lfcspragg :D but im at my mates house till friday me and my mate take control of an over each :D have u got the game ?:D

Spraggy added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Hard Mode its very hard :D

No, no game yet , its in the post. Ill add you, we will play soon enough

No problem, just with the gf at the mo and writing when she goes off to cook the dinner:D
but will rite something asap!

Just to re assure you, cracking match are there to be had.. iv had a epic one dayer and a realistic test match that ended on the morning of day 4!

Have faith people have faith!

Last edited:
Its worth waiting for :D yea add me be good to see whos better :D anything else u want to know about the test ? :D

How was reverse swing?

Was it notably different to bat on a 4th day pitch than a 1st day.

How is batting against spinners

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread