Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Thought u cudn get edges lol!!

U seem to have slowed them aswell! Aussies faltering!

its amazing Australia are falling apart
56/3 off 15.5 overs caught by wicket keeper of harmmy he is on a hatrick next over it really like flintoff over in 2005 :D

anyone had a hatrick yet ? what should i bowl for the hatrick ball ?

What level you playing at Spraggy?

I've played several test matches already (have had the game 5 days, I'm not that sad!), all on Hard, and most of the time I'm catching them at cover/gully. A few at second slip, none at first slip. I was hoping to see some defending shots being edged, not had one yet.

Iv had 2 at first slip mate forcing the ball of the back foot and one on a forward defensive so its there!

The edge on the forward defensive was yello on bowling spot and stopped the thing just before the no ball line.. so almost the perfect ball with away swing!!

I've played several test matches already (have had the game 5 days, I'm not that sad!), all on Hard, and most of the time I'm catching them at cover/gully. A few at second slip, none at first slip. I was hoping to see some defending shots being edged, not had one yet.

hard mode and two defending shots caught at slip :D

hard mode and two defending shots caught at slip

the fact all 3 of your dismissals are edges shows to some of these guys it can be done... sorry 2 to slip one to keeper!!

Keep it up!! IV JUST GOT MY 2ND LBW OFFERING NO SHOT TO AN INSWINGER!!

Stop you guys some of us don't have the game yet! ;)

Chrystovski added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Are you enjoying the game sureshot? Are there any reasons as to why you cannot release your review before tomorrow or are you just testing it fully?

Right today i went back to my mates house whos got the PS3 so I took AC09 with me.

I decided to play test. England V Australia 5 days at lords on hard. England won the toss

England 1st Innings 450 all out 88 Overs

Australia 1st Innings 399 all out 91 Overs

England 2nd innings 150/5 after 35 Overs

I had to stop there but nearly 3 days have been completed. I only got 2 run outs in this match

I also decided to play 2 ODI games

the first one was South Africa V India At Johannesburg

South Africa 240/7 after 50
India 243/7 after 42

My 2nd ODI

England V West Indies

West Indies 150 all out after 35 Overs

I had to Stop there

I have found this quite realistic the AI is capable of getting good scores and also capable off collapsing like In real life cricket.

The only worry I have now are the bowling speeds and their various other bugs already mentioned but its solid

the fact all 3 of your dismissals are edges shows to some of these guys it can be done... sorry 2 to slip one to keeper!!

But you say you haven't had the run out bug yet? :happy

OMG !!!!!! HATRICK HARMMY LBW NORTH
Australia 57/4 I CAN BELIVE IT
HARMMY HATRICK IM RUNNING AROUND MY ROOM :D

Spraggy added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

But you say you haven't had the run out bug yet? :happy

Not one run out

Right today i went back to my mates house whos got the PS3 so I took AC09 with me.

I decided to play test. England V Australia 5 days at lords on hard. England won the toss

England 1st Innings 450 all out 88 Overs

Australia 1st Innings 399 all out 91 Overs

England 2nd innings 150/5 afte 35 Overs

I had to stop their but nearly 3 days have been completed. I only got 2 run outs in this match

I also decided to play 2 ODI games

the first one was South Africa V India At Johannesburg

South Africa 240/7 after 50
India 243/7 after 42

My 2nd ODI

England V West Indies

West Indies 150 all out after 35 Overs

I had to Stop their

I have found this quite realistic the AI is capable of getting good scores and also capable off collapsing like In real life cricket.

The only worry I have now are the bowling speeds and their various other bugs already mentioned but its solid

awsome mate!.... hopefully some will take note of this! bugs n bits missing yes... great fun tho!

wealey88 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

But you say you haven't had the run out bug yet

had it once bud.... but im saving after every 5 overs or so... so just rebooted to last save which was 1 over ago!

This is amazing love the excitement people are showing in these games

Last edited:
Stop you guys some of us don't have the game yet! ;)

Chrystovski added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Are you enjoying the game sureshot? Are there any reasons as to why you cannot release your review before tomorrow or are you just testing it fully?

There's a press embargo on reviews until 10am tomorrow.

I'm genuinely amazed at some of your edges guys. I'll reveal more in the morning.

OMG !!!!!! HATRICK HARMMY LBW NORTH
Australia 57/4 I CAN BELIVE IT
HARMMY HATRICK IM RUNNING AROUND MY ROOM
:D

wealey88 have you got the game as well now? Which format?

Users who are viewing this thread