Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

PS3 mine is aswell sorry missed that question!

Very quickly.. one dayer at lords

England (me) 234-7
K.P 70
Bopara 52

Australia 235-8 (49.1)
Watson 77
Clarke 44

If you play correct bowl tight think about fielding positions etc... It works... Stick the ball anywhere and you will travel! I just lost this after thinking it was in the bag.. The AI showed good awareness of the score!!

How was reverse swing?

Was it notably different to bat on a 4th day pitch than a 1st day.

How is batting against spinners

cheers

Reverse swing : didnt notice it much but it dose seem to work as i totaly confused haddin with it when i got him out he didnt offer a shot :D

Much more spin on day 4 than day one swann only got one wicket in the 2nd innings but it turn alot :D

spinners i had trouble against got caught at short leg by the AI :D

hope that helps :D

Spraggy added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

PS3 mine is aswell sorry missed that question!

Very quickly.. one dayer at lords

England (me) 234-7
K.P 70
Bopara 52

Australia 235-8 (49.1)
Watson 77
Clarke 44

If you play correct bowl tight think about fielding positions etc... It works... Stick the ball anywhere and you will travel! I just lost this after thinking it was in the bag.. The AI showed good awareness of the score!!

yep i love it how they put away the bad balls :D havent had a run out yet :D

I did but then got interupted with the gf coming round and offering to make me dinner... how selfish of her lol!!

Does she not know the importance of a 20/20!

Lucky my Gf is on holiday till next friday lol :D they just dont understand how important the game is :D is there music when u hit a 4 and 6 ?

Lucky my Gf is on holiday till next friday lol they just dont understand how important the game is is there music when u hot 4 and 6 ?

Yeah there is music im pretty sure anyway!

I love the way the white ball looks!! alot of fun can be had in the one dayers me thinks!!:banana2

Yeah there is music im pretty sure anyway!

I love the way the white ball looks!! alot of fun can be had in the one dayers me thinks!!:banana2

Will have to play one day after the ashes lol btw update on second test

Australia 44/1 10 Overs
Hughes caught at slips of the bowling of harmmy :D

is there anyone playing online now?

can someone tell me how to online play works on any console...thank you! :)

Will have to play one day after the ashes lol btw update on second test

Australia 44/1 10 Overs
Hughes caught at slips of the bowling of harmmy

And theres the doubters saying theres no edges!! iv had some beautys!

4 an over is also not unrealistic with the aussie openers!!

and theres the doubters saying edges never carry! iv had some beautys!!

yep these doubters want the game to be perfect which will never happen until somthing like ps5 comes out lol

Australia
56/2 15.4 overs
ponting caught at slip :D by harmmy he is on fire

What level you playing at Spraggy?

I've played several test matches already (have had the game 5 days, I'm not that sad!), all on Hard, and most of the time I'm catching them at cover/gully. A few at second slip, none at first slip. I was hoping to see some defending shots being edged, not had one yet.

yes there is defo music. I know that for fact.. i just want to know what music it is lol

Users who are viewing this thread