Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

also stumping is very annoying, ive stumped 3 players now, all from where they left the ball but didnt put their bat down in time by a fraction, even though they were just standing still and hadnt moved from thier starting position

jazz can you please tell me about the name of the south african players
are they licenced or not???also tell me about thier faces
and you played on which stadium???
what were the pitch conditions like???

South African names are all fake and the ODI kit is not licensed compared to Australia

Their face look nothing like their real selves

I played at the MCG was fantastic before the match the camera takes you on a 360 tour of the stadium it looked brilliant

I was playing on hard pitch with it being clear and sunny

also stumping is very annoying, ive stumped 3 players now, all from where they left the ball but didnt put their bat down in time by a fraction, even though they were just standing still and hadnt moved from thier starting position

Ah the first real annoying thing i have heard!!:doh

Maybe your bowling so well comp feels you deserve wickets lol

The xbox 360 version, is it REGION FREE

South African names are all fake and the ODI kit is not licensed compared to Australia

I played at the MCG was fantastic before the match the camera takes you on a 360 tour of the stadium it looked brilliant

did you played any night match!!if yes was it looking good?
a bad question, did you see any difference between batting style of AI in test,ODi and T20??

Yeah I got it, runout bugs are there low bowling speeds are there and 70mph looking 85mph ineffective b
alls are there but it is not same as the demo.correct?:):p:p:D:laugh:rtfl

Are you playing on Easy, by any chance?

Ok since I'm currently in England I had to borrow my friends PS3 to play the game and I will not be back in new Zealand until Saturday.

I now had to give my friends PS3 back to him. So I cannot do more testing on the gameplay until tomorrow now.

If anyone has any questions please ask and ill try and post from what I have played.

Note. I will not be able to tell you detailed things like what songs have been played or what colour are the stumps. I have only focused on 3 teams which are England, Australia and South Africa. So ill be happy to ask any gameplay related questions.

Just four from me:

1. Do the edges fly to slip properly; did that top edge of yours go right up in the air?

2. Does it feel more like you're facing fast bowling now?

3. I can live with two runouts per innings - have you ever noticed more than that?

4. What's online like: any technical issues?

Was the bounce more pronounced on the hard pitch?

did you played any night match!!if yes was it looking good?
a bad question, did you see any difference between batting style of AI in test,ODi and T20??

I didnt play a day/night match and I only had time to play a one day game

@paradiesekingy
so does that mean there is trophies for ps3 / or is it trophies in game?

Are you playing on Easy, by any chance?

Just four from me:

1. Do the edges fly to slip properly; did that top edge of yours go right up in the air?

2. Does it feel more like you're facing fast bowling now?

3. I can live with two runouts per innings - have you ever noticed more than that?

4. What's online like: any technical issues?

Was the bounce more pronounced on the hard pitch?

I got a few edges but none of them carried. Yep the top edge went the air and the keeper was positioning himself to take the catch

I only got one run out but im pretty sure I would of got more. So Im lucky I didn't but then if played another game I could gent up getting 2 or 3 so it can go either way

Yes it does feel like your facing fast bowling and your timing has to be spot on

I did not play online. The bounce is more pronounced on hard thats how I got Shah to top edge one

Ah the first real annoying thing i have heard!!:doh

Maybe your bowling so well comp feels you deserve wickets lol

i really really doubt so lol but for identical stumpings 3 times now where the player stood still and got stumped by a fraction.

thier foot should have already been in the crease as they had all left it or not moved but swang

paradisekingy added 13 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

@paradiesekingy
so does that mean there is trophies for ps3 / or is it trophies in game?

was actual trophy. come up in top right corner, not really sure how to double check though.

australia 263/9 from 46 overs on hard mode test match,

im not sure but does harmison bowl at 70mph in real life, i thought he was high 80's

So Im lucky I didn't but then if played another game I could gent up getting 2 or 3 so it can go either way

To be honest with the outrageous 6 and 7 run outs in 20 overs in the demo! i can handle 2 in 50 overs!!:D

Just handle it though!

Does the close-in fielders wear helmet?
Does the AI score all around the wicket?
Did you guys managed to see third umpire call, I remember reading that it was looking good and building up suspense/tension?

Does the AI score all around the wicket?
Did you guys managed to see third umpire call, I remember reading that it was looking good and building up suspense/tension?

yep they score all round the place. another annoying thing is that the in field does alot of diving but my man on the boundary keeps letting them go past with no last minute dives.

i dont remember seeing the third umpire, was just like the demo i think although i might be wrong as i skipped alot because i knew they wouldnt be out. will post up next time i see

edit. no helmets. bowling fast with flintoff at peter siddle with two sillys lol, he is edging them everywhere

Big question I still havent seen answered is does the customization affect gameplay? can varying the player skill stats help ease some of the problems such as overly defensive/aggressive batting and bowling speeds?

Users who are viewing this thread