Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Even in a traditionally quiet time for games releases, although summer is the time to release a cricket game, this hopefully shows that there is a market for cricket games in the UK.

Any one else noticed how realistic test matches are to start with Hughes was 20 of 60 balls and katich 40 of 80 balls as soon as clarke n ponting came in they smashed every bowl this could be me bowling with harmison and sidebottom but the ai after 1 or 2 wickets is just :S

I'm a bit put off that in test matches or even ODI's the AI makes 100 runs or so in 10 overs...

I'm sure the advent of T20 has helped the more casual fan into purchasing it.

Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimish_sach View Post
The celebration for triple century is amazing this is what the celebration for a 100 must be!
Whats that?

The Player runs from Mid-Pitch jumps in the air pumps his fist raises his bat and seems to be very very happy shows that the player has achieved something Big! It is very similar to Poniting's celebration when he got his first test hundred in India. Keeps Running and then punches in the air, raises his bat and then acknowledges the crowd! I feel this is what a 100 celebration must be.

Any one else noticed how realistic test matches are to start with Hughes was 20 of 60 balls and katich 40 of 80 balls as soon as clarke n ponting came in they smashed every bowl this could be me bowling with harmison and sidebottom but the ai after 1 or 2 wickets is just :S

Unfortunately yes this does happen, Hussey hit 10 off his first two balls :doh

If the bowling was bad I wouldn't mind but it simply wasn't.

yesterday i played my first online match on my brother ps3. it was great fun. first my borther played and won the match when other player needed one run and two overs to go with last wicket. the guy gout out and my brother won the match by 1 run.
then i played a mate of mine online and i scored 89/6 in 10 overs match.
he scored 36/10 and 7 overs.
I must say it is great fun playing online. I cant be bothered playing AI and just play online. Heaps more fun. :)

anyone get this error on PSN

unable to join session - failed to connect to host

what steps could I take to fix this? I have not been able to join any games online

anyone get this error on PSN

unable to join session - failed to connect to host

what steps could I take to fix this? I have not been able to join any games online
Similar to Xbox, but you need to have an open NAT.

Forward these ports on your router.
TCP:80, 443, 5223
UDP:3478, 3479, and 3658

Port 3658 (UDP) is for voice chat.

Similar to Xbox, but you need to have an open NAT.

Forward these ports on your router.
TCP:80, 443, 5223
UDP:3478, 3479, and 3658

Port 3658 (UDP) is for voice chat.

what the hell does that mean? I am on ps3 , do i change these settings in my ps3?

Good for us cricket fans.Now there will be more cricket games on yearly basis and more competition from companies and in the end we consumer get good product.This game will also do well as it came after 3 years drought of cricket game

Well well done codies! top of the list and keep it like that but now you must release a patch for online and for bugs also :D

Users who are viewing this thread