Save Game Options: I can't be the only one that wants this feature..

Save Game options in DBC should include:

• Total voters
After experiencing the game crashing today and losing a lot of gameplay I'd really like there to be a auto-save option.

A save at the end of each over would be great, still keep the save and exit but just have the auto save feature there as a safety net. I don't mind if the game crashes in the middle of an over because I've only lost say 1,2,3,4,5 deliveries of gameplay and that's nothing compared to losing 18 overs worth.

After experiencing the game crashing today and losing a lot of gameplay I'd really like there to be a auto-save option.

A save at the end of each over would be great, still keep the save and exit but just have the auto save feature there as a safety net. I don't mind if the game crashes in the middle of an over because I've only lost say 1,2,3,4,5 deliveries of gameplay and that's nothing compared to losing 18 overs worth.

Sadly, the ones who want this feature are one's who've experienced something like you have (which caused me to start this post in the first place), the rest feel it is cheating and there is no changing their minds on that. So this has been quite a fruitless discussion.

The only thing that matters is whether BA feels it is worth adding, and if there are other issues, such as around online leaderboards, that make it difficult to add this option.

The game crashed while saving after my hit my one and only double century :D
Damn...

It crashed whilst saving, ha that's even worse!

Sadly, the ones who want this feature are one's who've experienced something like you have (which caused me to start this post in the first place), the rest feel it is cheating and there is no changing their minds on that. So this has been quite a fruitless discussion.

The only thing that matters is whether BA feels it is worth adding, and if there are other issues, such as around online leaderboards, that make it difficult to add this option.

If the game crashes because of an issue at my end then I can accept that but if it's a problem at Big Ant's end then it either needs fixing or the auto save feature (as I just explained) needs to be implemented.

I wonder if there is anyone out there who has experienced the game crashing and doesn't want an auto save feature because of people cheating the leader boards.

Lolz, keep screaming if it helps you sleep at night. As I said many times I have ps3 version as well and I will not give out my steam ID as in my life no game asked me to do so.... and not unless major bugs are fixed. :p

It's annoying me seeing this guy around here trying to discuss/criticise the game when he's blatantly pirated it.

What sort of sense does "I'm not giving my Steam ID until some bugs are fixed" make? Why would you not verify your copy to get access to the downloads section?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because There is nothing for me in downloads section.......

These Things are more important for me :

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-3-requests-wishlist-90971-6.html#post2822595
Even if you're not interested in modding, verifying your copy on here gives you the green tick to indicate that you are a legitimate owner of the game... There's no reason not to, it's a quick and simple enough process.

You should either verify your copy or be banned, I'm surprised you're still here.

Users who are viewing this thread