Season 2012-13 predictions

He is.

He's financially destroyed every club he's been at and achieved only a fraction of what he should have given how much he's invested.

No coincidence Villa were easily finishing top half with him and then were in a relegation battle shortly after he left. He also fixed the mess Steve Bruce made at Sunderland last season.

May not be the best at handling finances, but he can deliver upsets. Did anyone forget the one team City dropped points at home against?

@puddleduck: We'll see, as I said it's too early, wild guesses really. You haven't made predictions either, at this stage it's expected that there will be some strange picks.

O right he is that bad that nearly every time there is a job up for grabs he is always in the top 3 candidates on the wish list.

Yeah there really isn't a better manager for a midtable or bottom half club.

No coincidence Aston Villa finished 6th with him two seasons ago, ahead of Liverpool, and just two years later were in a relegation battle just weeks before the season ended.

Hell, I remember one season were he almost brought CL football to Villa.

Every team he has managed he has improved them, no one surely can question that?

The only real big club he has managed, Celtic he won trophies,

Had he managed one of the big 4 in England I'm certain he would have won trophies there also.

Every team he has managed he has improved them, no one surely can question that?

The only real big club he has managed, Celtic he won trophies,

Had he managed one of the big 4 in England I'm certain he would have won trophies there also.

You've only got to look at the improvements seen in Sunderland after he'd been there a short while.

Of course I haven't made any predictions yet. It's not even August :rolleyes

Agreed, we have to wait and see what happens with the transfer window as well. A major signing or two for one team or other could throw everything out of the window.

Ye don't think its wise to make any predictions on who may win the premiership or the Champions League until January to be honest.

Nothing wrong with making two sets of predictions. The first set are more of how you feel the team was at the end of the season, the second set is more for how the team is going into the new season squad wise, and also after seeing a few games.

I watched Liverpool's Europa League qualifier today and although its obvious Rogers is trying to get them to play like at Swansea, he certainly won;t if Henderson and Spearing are in his team.

They should be loaned or sold ASAP. Allen if they do get him, plus Lucas and Aquilani will be the guys who will get the playing that way.

Still think Carrol could be of use to them though.

Heard Bebe scored as well, again. :p

I watched Liverpool's Europa League qualifier today and although its obvious Rogers is trying to get them to play like at Swansea, he certainly won;t if Henderson and Spearing are in his team.

They should be loaned or sold ASAP. Allen if they do get him, plus Lucas and Aquilani will be the guys who will get the playing that way.

Couldn't agree more, except Aquilani was just officially offloaded to Fiorentina for 7m pounds. :/

Users who are viewing this thread