Semi Finals - Portugal vs France

sachin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well his balls,in all honesty,have been rather poor.And Henry's runs haven't been any better.Henry just doesn't seem to be able to inject himself into the play.Domenech needs to learn how to use Henry!!!!!!!!!!

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
sachin said:
Well his balls,in all honesty,have been rather poor.And Henry's runs haven't been any better.Henry just doesn't seem to be able to inject himself into the play.Domenech needs to learn how to use Henry!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see him against Brazil and Spain. Apart from one or two errors (or what I thought was pushing it a bit too much), he controlled the entire midfield in both those games. Even though Vieria was MOM in the Spain game, it was Zidane who was causing all the problems.

Hariz

International Cricketer
Well Zindane was absolutely brilliant in the match against Brazil and Henry also gave his bit. Portugal have also been not that bad and with Deco coming back into the team they could be dangerous.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I heard something historic yesterday on TV. It was the first time Zidane gave an assist to Henry from which he scored against the match of Brazil. And the presentators also said they find it unbelievable.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
France will win, Portugal weren't overly impressive against England and lets face it - France are much better than us.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
hondeyho said:
France will win, Portugal weren't overly impressive against England and lets face it - France are much better than us.
Judging a team on the basis of one performance wont help much, especially when two key players were missing.

Just a reminder that France too werent overly impressive in the group stage, but since then have removed two of the tournament favourates.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
m_vaughan said:
Just a reminder that France too werent overly impressive in the group stage,

Just to remind, so were England, Brazil, Ukrain and others.

hondeyho said:
yes, that means England should have won that match, if Mr, Ronaldo whould'nt have done that, because I really wanted to see England in Semi.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Just to remind you that previous performances don't matter if you don't perform on the day :p

If Zidane plays then France will play to the best of their ability.

sachin

International Coach
m_vaughan said:
Did you see him against Brazil and Spain. Apart from one or two errors (or what I thought was pushing it a bit too much), he controlled the entire midfield in both those games. Even though Vieria was MOM in the Spain game, it was Zidane who was causing all the problems.
I know that,i was just saying his balls to Henry weren't great.I.E.They don't seem to work well together.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
^ but remember ZiZu gave that free kick to Henry whcih he scored from VS Brazil, & that was first time ever Henry scored from Zizu pass/kick.

hassan

International Coach
I think The manager should really think about playing Trezeguet upfront with HENRY... that worked so much better against Togo

Users who are viewing this thread