Shoaib Akhtar 100MPH in BLIC

computer always gets the speed round that area its so annoyin some times then out of nowhere a 40mph bowl

I got 100.5 with Aktar. However I think the fast bowlers peeds are generally way to variable when player controlled. It is far too hard to consistantly bowl over 80mph.

played v pakistan in w.c. at one stage had wasim and shoaib bowling over 100mph at either end, needless to say my openers didn't really fancy it and were soon out.

fastest i've seen him bowl at is 104.1
Played against Pakistan with England and the top order got blown away, even Sami was bowling at 97.

hey guys how do you bat against someone like akhtar, his bowling at 102mph at me and the balls just keep going past the bat

his bowled 3 overs and has taken 2 wickets for 2 runs :eek:

i know i have to time my shots properly but whenever i try to hit him it either passes my bat or i miss it completley. i know i have to keep practicing at playing him, but can anybody play him by hitting runs and 4s?

jazz said:
hey guys how do you bat against someone like akhtar, his bowling at 102mph at me and the balls just keep going past the bat

his bowled 3 overs and has taken 2 wickets for 2 runs :eek:

i know i have to time my shots properly but whenever i try to hit him it either passes my bat or i miss it completley. i know i have to keep practicing at playing him, but can anybody play him by hitting runs and 4s?

well just try n defend the balls that are aimed at the wicket...he bowls the occasional wide delivery...thats when u go after him through the covers or down to third man. ive tried that and i just played a ind v pak match and he went for 47 off 9 overs

karanmadan said:
well just try n defend the balls that are aimed at the wicket...he bowls the occasional wide delivery...thats when u go after him through the covers or down to third man. ive tried that and i just played a ind v pak match and he went for 47 off 9 overs

what difficulty are you playing on? im playing on test and it really hard trying to hit him

The fastest I bowled was 102 MPH.I get lots of maidens with him but not too many wickets.The batsmen seem reluctent to play shots.

jeeez

;) far out i thort craig white from england was a medium pacer?? I just had him bowl one at 161.4 kph dunno wat that is in mph but im pretty sure its the fastest on this thread!.....PS THIS GAME IS RANK :mad

Users who are viewing this thread