sid_19840's Graphics Downloads

ok thanks rash3228, i will have a look, it would add a bit more character to some of the players, like warne wearing his famous nike earing (dont know if he still does though)

Hey sid is it possible on getting Mike Hussey's face updated so he is wearing suncream?

Here is Warne's picture,Ill try making Hussey later.Looking fwd to you comments and suggestion's.

Attachments

• warne1.jpg
    warne1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 234
:clap :clap

Looks great, very lifelike, will his face still animate?

Should try putting a earring on him

Great faces sid_19840 I have a question I have followed and learnt how to edit and change faces by the O edit tutor but once I have finished making the face Can't save the face becuase for some reason the save button don't work any idea how to fix this up. Also asian faces are at present more preferrable so if you could make some pakistani players like butt and other asian players it would be really nice.

joesaadati said:
Great faces sid_19840 I have a question I have followed and learnt how to edit and change faces by the O edit tutor but once I have finished making the face Can't save the face becuase for some reason the save button don't work any idea how to fix this up. Also asian faces are at present more preferrable so if you could make some pakistani players like butt and other asian players it would be really nice.

Where did the save button not work,in oedit or photoshop,in odit there is no need to save the thing,just import the hhead.o that you prefer.

Ill make Asian faces soon.

Here is Warne in game,along with the attachment.

Attachments

• warneingame.jpg
    warneingame.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 246
  • warne.zip
    726 KB · Views: 55
In odit there is save under file. sid in odit you open the hhead.O u want to change after doing the required changes to the head you have to save it to get the changes. There is an import and an export button under file but that is not for importing hhead.O it is for Rhino points file which I don't understand.

joesaadati said:
In odit there is save under file. sid in odit you open the hhead.O u want to change after doing the required changes to the head you have to save it to get the changes. There is an import and an export button under file but that is not for importing hhead.O it is for Rhino points file which I don't understand.

It seems to work for me,but in any case just import the head and fsh file that you like best in your .big file to get it working.

Here is Brett Lee,perhaps need's more work so I'll try improving further before releasing the attachment.

Attachments

• lee1.jpg
    lee1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 227
joesaadati said:
if I can't save the changes I have done to the head in the o-edit I can't get it working in game.

I cant say,it seems to save for me.

Btw here is Sree santh,couldnt find many pic's of him and havent worked on his hair yet.

Michael Clarke,this one took a long time to make as I had to adjust the lips.

Attachments

• santh1.jpg
    santh1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 223
  • clarke1.jpg
    clarke1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 221
langerrox said:
Are you making Clarke for the NSW team?:p

lol,ya I heard that he has been axed,but he will pretty surely be in the odi squad and in the aussie squad of 20 in the c2k5 roster.

Here's Stephen Harmison,I think this one is good enough to upload.

Harmi in game and attachment,how is it?

Attachments

• harmison copy.jpg
    harmison copy.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 215
  • harmi1.jpg
    harmi1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 221
  • harmison.zip
    684.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread