Story SIGN UP: UPDATE Day 2 Close vs SAF A: Leicestershire(ICC 06)

Which game would you prefer to see me do this story with??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Highlander999

ICC President
He said Jodan he has mucked up the test match files and he is going to the ODI's. It's pretty hard to enforce the follow-on in a 1 Dayer :p

plympilgrim

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
lflogoht4.png

RAIN DAMPENS FOXES SAFFERS DESTRUCTION

Leicestershire 554 for 5 declared, South Africa A 131 for 8, End of Game

No further play was available after the close of play on Day 2 following a freak weather storm, which prevented the foxes getting some much needed practise before the county season starts.

The freak weather storm which came across the Atlantic Ocean, from the caribbean. Heavy rain storms flooded the wicket over night. The wicket resembled a lake rather than a batting strip. Also with the heavy rain, came extremely strong winds, which touched 120 mph, believed to have been a result of Hurricane Dean. Early thoughts beleive that this came from the change caused by global warming.

Foxes coach was disappointed yet still upbeat about the rest of the tour, "Well I feel that the weather has just denied us a huge victory. The lads are still upbeat about the game though. They had a very good South African side on the ropes. They felt that they could beat them."

"I have been impressed with the guys attitude, we are all new to the county circuit and they want to enjoy their first year in the County Circuit. I thought all the guys played well. Mathers and Gardener produced a batting performance, resembling some seasoned pros."

The Foxes now have 2 20Twenty's in 3 days, one against South Africa A and one against Border, who have some big names. Then they have 2 One Day games, against Gauteng and Border. The expectations on the foxes are high after they are highly successful at the 20Twenty format of the game.

Cravendale Man of the Match vs South Africa A : Ross Mathers (217 Not Out)

cricinfomf7.png

plympilgrim

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
well i havent had much time recently, and i only have Cricket 07 on one PC, which means i cant update very often

Users who are viewing this thread