Online Cricket Games Owned
Seems to have missed the fora.

Fri 22 Feb - Tue 26 Feb - First test
Fri 29 Feb - Tue 4 March - Second test

Sunday 9th March - 1st ODI
Wednesday 12th March - 2nd ODI
Friday 14th March - 3rd ODI

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/bdeshvrsa/engine/current/match/323947.html

1st day dominated by ball, Morkel grabbed a five for. Bangladesh bowling well, definitely still in the game despite scoring under 200.

Bangladesh is not out of match as yet.

atlast someone realised that Saf and Ban also playing.Actually I watched day 1 live.Styen was Brilliant as usual.And Mornie playing his 2 nd test was pick of the Bowlers.He was accurate and Sharp.Bangladesh Bated very ordinary as they always do.Most disappointing part was african batting.They all played lazy and careless shot.Ya Bangladesh is really making some impact here.But Prince playing and still Devillers and Boucher to come.So tomorrow's 1st session willbe important for both of the team.
Sid we missed you in FC for same series.:p Chek out forum there.:D

Last edited:
Where did u watched it live. If its not shown live in India how come Russia got the feed?

Well dear,What if i can't see IPL?I can watch something which you can't..lol..
I was Watching it on one African Channel something called "AF2".I have one African friend at Job.And he is mad for football.So he got PAS_10(african satellite)Channels...There is one channel called AF2,which always show football and sometime Cricket..lol..
We don't have cable operators here.We have to Bring disk and get it fit..Got you???

Check Sid chanels which i can catch...lol..
http://www.lyngsat.com/intel68.html

Last edited:
Thats lot of channels. Sony is included in the deal so you can watch IPL. I was looking for the Russian channel which became so popular in India that Govt. had to ban it :p

ha ha lol.....Naughty boy....lol..You know We have 1000 of that type of channel free to air here.(Like Doordarsan)..lol.

Mornie Morkel and Dale Steyn bowled well. Surprise that Nel did not play. He will be key if they are to win in India. Morkel will be handled easily by our batters.

Wow, must be a minefield pitch. South Africa 4 down for only 76. Even though we bowled Bangladesh out for lower totals on better pitches (probably) so Bangladesh are probably going pretty well.

That Shahadat guy is a decent bowler though. He showed good form in New Zealand.

I saw a couple stay low, commentators kept yaking on about it 'still being a batsmans pitch'.

Mornie Morkel and Dale Steyn bowled well. Surprise that Nel did not play. He will be key if they are to win in India. Morkel will be handled easily by our batters.

Nel was injured.He gave fitness test also in morning before the Match.
Well most unexpected approch was frm Kallis.He was Exposing his stumps to heat M Rafique on off side every bowl.And Rafique doesn't have any quality except he always bowls on the stump line.And One Low Bounce got Kallis.
SAF need to adopted Situation Fast.Anything over 250 in $th ininng will be Huge to chase.

Last edited:
Well More troubles.Atlast SAF started to get themself out.Botha is reall Stupid Man.Prince Run Out...

EDIT:and devillers after the Bowlers.He is killing there.

Users who are viewing this thread