South Africa in Bangladesh

whats the point in not playing Nel and Duminy
Nel is a gun.He would have ripped off the bangladesh top order in no time :mad
btw he is my favorite bowler :p

He is injured dear.he gave Fitness test also.Seems to me he was in trouble with his hamstring.

Another Stunning decision from Buckner.Devillers gone because he was trying to hit a delivery which bounced two times before reach to him.That was dead ball.Who made these pitches in Bangladesh??
All happening here..

EDIT:Someone should throw Buckner out of cricket.He Doesn't know anything about cricket.That was dead ball on any planet..Dumb...

So that was something Encouraging for India.Bangladesh back with a bang.SAF was poor and unexpected.All out for 170.
Bangladesh have 22 runs lead.They got both Momentum and Psychological advantage.Interesting to see how they Manage their second Ininng.
Anything above 200 is difficult for SAf to chase,250 will be Huge,and above 300+ you can bet your money on Bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid Siddique is in unrepeatable form. He's doing well, but I expect he will spend much of his career trying to repeat this first year.

EDIT:Someone should throw Buckner out of cricket.He Doesn't know anything about cricket.That was dead ball on any planet..Dumb...

Thankfully the people who would decide about Bucknor's contract also know the rules of cricket. It is a dead ball if it bounced MORE than two times.

He is injured dear.he gave Fitness test also.Seems to me he was in trouble with his hamstring.

Another Stunning decision from Buckner.Devillers gone because he was trying to hit a delivery which bounced two times before reach to him.That was dead ball.Who made these pitches in Bangladesh??
All happening here..

Law 24 (No ball)
6. Ball bouncing more than twice or rolling along the ground

The umpire at the bowler's end shall call and signal No ball if a ball which he considers to have been delivered, without having previously touched the bat or person of the striker, either
(i) bounces more than twice or
(ii) rolls along the ground before it reaches the popping crease.

Thank goodness you weren't umpiring. That was out, no question. Who's dumb again ?

Ya i can't be umpire.If i would have be Umpire then You would be ICC Chairman.I don't know cricket more than you.But I watched Ball did actually bounce two times before Devillers went for shot,Didn't it?
May be I was Watching other Match.But by my money that was still No ball.

Its already been posted like three times

Law 24 (No ball)
6. Ball bouncing more than twice or rolling along the ground

The umpire at the bowler's end shall call and signal No ball if a ball which he considers to have been delivered, without having previously touched the bat or person of the striker, either
(i) bounces more than twice or
(ii) rolls along the ground before it reaches the popping crease.

Thankfully the people who would decide about Bucknor's contract also know the rules of cricket. It is a dead ball if it bounced MORE than two times.

Well Twice :p

Sorry...So Delivery is suppose to be legal if it bounce two times..Real strange.I just got to know that.Thank you all.

All happening here..

He is an A**H***....
:mad:

Kick him out.....

So can we Have Little bit of Rules or Explanation?
So next time i won't make mistake..:cool:

PM andrewnixon,he knows the rulebook by heart..
But seriously,the ICC needs to look at this again.

Maybe we can have a law in which the 3rd umpire should ratify every on-field decision.That wont take much of thier time-In fact,it would bring in more sponsors.

Users who are viewing this thread