South Africa in Bangladesh

72 needed with Amla looking good and just joined by Kallis..I think SAF gonna make it...

SAF don't want to make things easy...4 Down..
Bangladesh still have chance..Real chance.

Last edited:
Stumps day3::27 required with 6 wickets to go..I thought Saf supposed to finish the match on day3 but we have to wait for tomorrow first session.

Another bad decision today from Steve Bucknor.
Jacques Kallis was clearly out,dunno why Bucknor did not give him out.

What do you mean another? If you're still banging on about the double bouncing ball, Bucknor was actuall right. The rules have been posted up more than once for you to see he made the right decision on that, so stop being so ridiculously biased.

What do you mean another? If you're still banging on about the double bouncing ball, Bucknor was actuall right. The rules have been posted up more than once for you to see he made the right decision on that, so stop being so ridiculously biased.

Another bad decision to add to his kitty.I never menioned the double ball incident.I'm refering to the Sydney Test.

Jeez, let it go. Its in the past, moaning like a little girl isn't going to change anything.

Bangladesh might beat South Africa. That'd be hilarious. Jason Gillespie scored more against Bangladesh in one innings himself then the whole SA batting line up.

Go Bangladesh!!!!!

And lol at the double bounce thing. Sounds like Bucknor is having a good day. But you Indians will take any dig at him you can won't you.

I remember Andre Adams bowling a double bouncing ball once and it was hit for six. Someone should try perfect the art of it.

Stop living in past as you say to all Indian fans when reffering to Bucknor. I doubt Dizzy would even score 20 if he played again in Bangladesh.

Bangladesh might beat South Africa. That'd be hilarious. Jason Gillespie scored more against Bangladesh in one innings himself then the whole SA batting line up.

Go Bangladesh!!!!!

Wow, thats a pretty Juvenile statement. Can't say I'm surprised.
If I posted a comment like that every time SA humilated New Zealand in tests this thread would be never ending...

Hmmm we already have Sid here....I expect SAF win tomorrow by 6 wickets without any more excitements.
If Bangladesh want to win from here.They need couple of wickets early in the morning.Which seems to me not gonna happen..

i doubt that a wicket will fall, 27 runs needed and de villiers and prince at the crase i think they will wrap it up.

edit: i apologise sohu, Shahadat got Prince lbw.

Last edited:
Wow, thats a pretty Juvenile statement. Can't say I'm surprised.
If I posted a comment like that every time SA humilated New Zealand in tests this thread would be never ending...

Bangladesh get little support from this forum, and they're the underdogs. We're often the underdogs as well. I can go for who I like thanks. Plus people have been saying Bangladesh shouldn't be playing test cricket where I believe they deserve time. It's nice to see them perform. Grow up. You are the one with the "Juvenile statement". I don't see any relevance to NZ in here, so why did you bring it in?

Bangladesh get little support from this forum, and they're the underdogs. We're often the underdogs as well. I can go for who I like thanks. Plus people have been saying Bangladesh shouldn't be playing test cricket where I believe they deserve time. It's nice to see them perform. Grow up. You are the one with the "Juvenile statement". I don't see any relevance to NZ in here, so why did you bring it in?

Well I see no relevence to Jason Gillespie/Australia in this thread either so way bring that up? Lets not talk about growing up youngster, please.
Jason Gillespie scored more than SA did in an entire innings!. What kind of inane, childish comment is that?

Supporting an underdog is fine, I love the the underdog but please do so in graceful, tactful manner.

So at last Bangladesh have improved something.They were trying to make constant impact in the game and looked good but not good enough to beat SAF.
I think Bangladesh still struggling with batting.Players like Habibul Basar and Ashraful need to perform in batting.
Actually on presentation ceremony Ashraful agreed that they were short by 50 runs.And thats Damn true If they had set target of 300 then you never know...
Anyway Its interesting to see that bangladesh gonna learned from their mistakes in next Match or not.Or Mean time SAF adopted situation completely and gonna make easy 2-0..

We saw the same thing happen with Aus. Gave them a run for their money first match. Hopefully they keep the intensity up. Shahadat was still getting wickets, so maybe his form could be useful.

Users who are viewing this thread