South Africa in Bangladesh

Well I see no relevence to Jason Gillespie/Australia in this thread either so way bring that up? Lets not talk about growing up youngster, please.
Jason Gillespie scored more than SA did in an entire innings!. What kind of inane, childish comment is that?

Supporting an underdog is fine, I love the the underdog but please do so in graceful, tactful manner.

It was just a joke. Jeez. No need to get offended that a tail ender can manage more runs in an innings.

Stop calling me youngster when you don't know my age.

Well At last We have some shockers..Bangladesh already struggling and they droop H Basar their X-captain..That change doesn't make sense to me but I hope they will hold their nerves and fight to resist SAF attack.

I hope SAF dont get much batting practice. Triple Centuries by openors should help India when they tour here.

They are not that bad Sid.Mortaza didn't take wicket in 1st test which was very surprising for me.Their pace attack well balanced and I still believe they gonna play tomorrow with two spinners by including A Rehman.
Anyway in 1st test also they lost because of their batting.They were impressive in bowling..

No I was saying that SAF batsmen will get used to batting in subcontinent.

Ya But we saw they are clearly struggling against spin.If Kumle is watching this series.He definitely would be excited about that.Did you see Kallis dismissal (LBW)in 1st test?

No. I have not renewed NEO subscription. But I think its time we get those spitting cobra pitches back to regain home soil superiority so that SAF and Australia dont even have sniff of victories.

No. I have not renewed NEO subscription. But I think its time we get those spitting cobra pitches back to regain home soil superiority so that SAF and Australia dont even have sniff of victories.

You have Tata Sky right ?
I did renew my Neo subscription as i was not getting Active Sports on it.

You have Tata Sky right ?
I did renew my Neo subscription as i was not getting Active Sports on it.

But Neo is not included in package. You have to take diffrent recharge voucher for it.

Back to how it's supposed to be regarding Bangladeshi cricket.

Both openers have got hundreds, Smith going along at 88 runs per 100 balls.

Users who are viewing this thread