South Africa in Bangladesh

Bucknor made the right decision. It's undisputable. It's in the law as the correct decision and since they have already been posted, you look even more of a fool by claiming that it was an awful decision. It was obviously the correct one.

Just looked at the scorecard now and I am suprised to see Bangaladesh get a first innings lead. Bowling out South Africa for 170 is no mean feat. If Bangaladesh get a lead of about 300 I wouldn't be suprised if they won this game. That was a superb spell of bowling by Shahadat Hossain, unbelievable and his economy was under 2 :eek:

Bucknor made the right decision. It's undisputable. It's in the law as the correct decision and since they have already been posted, you look even more of a fool by claiming that it was an awful decision. It was obviously the correct one.

Ya you are right there.I was the first fool who oppose it.But seriously i was thinking that your delivery must reach to Bating crease on one Bounce.and i don't know when they have changed the rule?
Anyway i am fool..But we all making mistakes..and we learning from them.:D

The rule was only ever changed when the game evolved into an overarm game. It's not been changed since iirc. It's always been that it has to bounce more than twice before reaching the batting crease to be a new ball.

Bangladesh might beat South Africa. That'd be hilarious. Jason Gillespie scored more against Bangladesh in one innings himself then the whole SA batting line up.

Go Bangladesh!!!!!

And lol at the double bounce thing. Sounds like Bucknor is having a good day. But you Indians will take any dig at him you can won't you.

I remember Andre Adams bowling a double bouncing ball once and it was hit for six. Someone should try perfect the art of it.

He is injured dear.he gave Fitness test also.Seems to me he was in trouble with his hamstring.

So that was something Encouraging for India.Bangladesh back with a bang.SAF was poor and unexpected.All out for 170.
Bangladesh have 22 runs lead.They got both Momentum and Psychological advantage.Interesting to see how they Manage their second Ininng.
Anything above 200 is difficult for SAf to chase,250 will be Huge,and above 300+ you can bet your money on Bangladesh.

Ya Bangladesh is doing real business here.
I am confused what should i do tomorrow?I got two live streaming IND vs AUS and SAF vs BAN..
Which Match should i watch? :p

Bangladesh might beat South Africa. That'd be hilarious. Jason Gillespie scored more against Bangladesh in one innings himself then the whole SA batting line up.

Go Bangladesh!!!!!

And lol at the double bounce thing. Sounds like Bucknor is having a good day. But you Indians will take any dig at him you can won't you.

I remember Andre Adams bowling a double bouncing ball once and it was hit for six. Someone should try perfect the art of it.

I am trying to give you + rep.But Why could i not able to give you?There is written "you can't give rep to this user.Are you VIP?:p:D

Last edited:
Good going by Bangladesh here. Saw some fight when the Aussies were touring last time as well, so I guess they have some chance here.

As for the > 2 bounce rule, I have to confess I always thought it had to get to the batsman on one bounce. That's how I've played it since I was a kid.

I thought it was no-balled, but I wasn't 100% on it. ucky ucknor knew what he was doing ;)

You can't rep me, because it was disabled after I abused it. I'm not a fan of rep systems anyway, so it suits me fine.

lol..You abused rep..But by lokking your rep you already looking like rep rich person.

Good going by Bangladesh here. Saw some fight when the Aussies were touring last time as well, so I guess they have some chance here.

As for the > 2 bounce rule, I have to confess I always thought it had to get to the batsman on one bounce. That's how I've played it since I was a kid.

Ya we always played by this rule.Even in school matches thats the dead ball if it bounces more than once..
Anyway I am glad by new rule..:D

Last edited:
South Africa will probably win this. Chasing 204 will just require a good start. Unless Shahadat replays the form of his life.

Easy Work for SAF. Interesting to see their approach toward bangladesh spinners..

Users who are viewing this thread