South Africa in India

Not neccessary.He can swing the ball both ways at good speeds. I say,give him a chance.
Siddharth Kaul impressed me more than Sangwan.

I dont believe every fast bowler should be tall. Its a bonus feature (being tall). A fast bowler should have good pace, and should be able to sustain that pace over the period of his career (also, he should be able to think the batsman out).

Balaji is making a comeback for the Chennai SuperKings IPL side. Hope he can have a great second innings and hope he can come back into the national side. Having Balaji as a part of our fast bowling pack would just tremendously boost our bowling attack. We can then forget Zaheer in the shorter format once and for all.

IBalaji is making a comeback for the Chennai SuperKings IPL side. Hope he can have a great second innings and hope he can come back into the national side. Having Balaji as a part of our fast bowling pack would just tremendously boost our bowling attack. We can then forget Zaheer in the shorter format once and for all.

Yeah ! The smiling assassin will be back. I used to like him and he was definately better than Irfan and Zaheer. I hope he breaks into the Indian team yet again.

I hope Balaji return back to his original Javagal Srinath action. He picked his best wickets with that action.

Hes midget. Fast bowlers should be tall and fast.

:noway

Sangwan is tall (or will be), and fast for that matter. We have to remember that he's 17 as well, a good time left for his growth too. He's not a small guy, of that I'm sure, unless I'm seeing things.

For the record, he's better than Kaul for me, far better.

I dont believe every fast bowler should be tall. Its a bonus feature (being tall). A fast bowler should have good pace, and should be able to sustain that pace over the period of his career (also, he should be able to think the batsman out).

Balaji is making a comeback for the Chennai SuperKings IPL side. Hope he can have a great second innings and hope he can come back into the national side. Having Balaji as a part of our fast bowling pack would just tremendously boost our bowling attack. We can then forget Zaheer in the shorter format once and for all.

I'ma huge fan of Balaji but we must remember we need experience to be successful. You cannot just go in with these young, talented guys and win at the highest level. You need experience in all departments to win - Tendulkar with the bat, and Zaheer with the ball.

Zaheer has done nothing wrong to earn the axe. Stop this nonsense.

And what is with this youth craze? You need a balance. The perfect mixture of experience and fresh legs, of brain and brawn. Sure, we've had some success but its not going to last.

AHAHAHAHA,but, you get cricket dreams?

I'm so jealous. :p

Zaheer has done nothing wrong to earn the axe. Stop this nonsense.

Zaheer cant survive for long periods of time in the shorter format. His fitness is worse than a normal Indian fast bowler. Gets injured too frequently. I want him back in test matches, but I wont mind at all if he retires from the shorter formats.

I had a dream last night that Javagal Srinath was back in the side and batting at number 4!

Are you trying to say something here?

Last edited:
India need to take care of Kallis and they will win matches easily. SA this time will not have dead bat Hall for rescue.

Users who are viewing this thread