South Africa in India

I have had with Dhoni in Test matches. He should be dropped untill he is made Captain. Dumb idiot does not know how to play Test matches when in ODIS he neer played rash shot in Australia.

He is very flashy.Maybe,his style of batting is not suited for the Tests.

I say we should give MS on more chance in a test, then we should consider bringing in Kishantakumar Dinesh Karthik in....

A much better keeper than Dhoni,but one has to understand that Dhoni could really smash the living daylights outta the bowlers.

I will bring Parthiv. He is leftie and scores heavily than both in domestic cricket. He can also open like KKD.

Drop Jumbo. I think he should take responsibility and retire after this game. They are playing him like medium pacer.

Bring in Parthiv and you'll lose the series.It will be a whitewash.He is by far the worst keeper India has ever seen.Dravid kept better than him.

I'm prepared to bet that even Sourav Ganguly can keep better than Parthiv.

Drop Jumbo ? What wrong has he done ? His committment speaks...he is not well,but still he is playing the match.
Well,had he not played the test,ppl would have been bashin Dhoni left-right and centre.

How abt we get these

Virat Kohli - VVS
Chopra - Jaffer
Gambhir - Ganguly
Chawla - Kumble

RP Singh to be given 5 match ban along with Kumble.

Why on earth would you drop VVS ?

gambhir for dada? thats a joke. chawla for kumble? how about Ramesh Powar for Murali?

India desparate to finish this today and right so Why the hell we need to see tomorrow,when
It won't make any difference in result though.

It's like a whole new pitch with SA in. Their best fast bowler hasn't even done the damage either.

India need to work on Global Warming so We can have rain in typical conditions like have now.
Ok Laxman Show some nice flicks at least.

Dravid with 10k bat was only hope today. Now its finished.

What Ganguly and Dhoni are doing now?
Thats useless hard work.They are playing when Match has decided its course.
What happened to them in first innings?

Seems to me India will take this to 4th day.Hope either Dravid or Laxman had save their wickets.

Dada and Dhoni building good partnership, but still its all gonna go in vain :(

Tony Hill just made India's downhill progress in this match more quicker. :mad:

Pathan is playing nice.
Dhoni also has managed good with 3 chances.South African bowlers looks tired.
Still Seems to me Result is same.

Users who are viewing this thread