South Africa in India

Pathan is looking good, but Dhoni is looking slightly vunerable against Harris.

Ya Thats sweep is making me smile.
How suddenly Cricket have changed much?
I have not seen Cricketers playing that Ugly sweep in test Cricket.
Anyway We mind only Runs.So Hope Dhoni keep Scoring.

Pathan for 300

:laugh

Last edited:
Dhoni, you twat. Plays a stupid shot again...:mad:

Ha ha..thats Not Dhoni's Fault.
His luck has not supported him for 4th time.
Its making me irritate when Every time Dhoni reach for bowl without moving his feet to the Pitch of the Bowl.Thats Basic Sir.Its not 20-20..

I just wanna see Pathan try and smash Harris for six every ball, at least it would be some entertainment...

Great batting Jumbo! :)

Last edited:
Ya And See Kumble.Played all over it.
Lol..Harris also spinning bowl.I think South Africa will wrap it up within 5-10 overs.
So Question of the Day "Will India take it to the Day 4"?

I am proud of Pathan, he may have not got any wickets but he has fought for a lost cause brilliantly, he also enjoys batting as he is smiling as always...

I am proud of Pathan, he may have not got any wickets but he has fought for a lost cause brilliantly, he also enjoys batting as he is smiling as always...

He is actually a very good lower order Test batsman. Average of 31.42 - he merely needs to work on non reverse swing orientated tactics with the old ball whilst bowling - perhaps utilising the cross seam or practising the bouncer well to be the all rounder that India always wanted. It is currently his old ball bowling, imo, which prevents him from enabling India to effectively play five bowlers.

Ohhh, I was enjoying watching Sree bat,

Lol, nice six there, shame about no bat twirling celebration this time. What a guy.

These runs in second innings mean = 0. Had they batted like that in first innings we would have drawn this match.

If Jaffer fails again in the next Test, he needs to be chucked out, and Chopra or Gambhir, or Karthik but it's better if one of the other guys get a go.

Users who are viewing this thread