South Africa in India

Nah. The Don made 309 (or similar), one day. Sehwag's reverse sweeping Paul Harris every ball now. It's hilarious !

Sehwag you legend!

Jaffer is a sub-continent bully. Everyone knows that.
They had no time to prepare the pitch. With rains and the domestic match that was played like a week and a half ago.

Schedule has been decided before a year. We have number of Grounds in India..Is it necessary to play domestic match on the same ground which you have selected for International test venues??
Why they can?t preserve only three Pitches where international matches are held?..

Sehwag has scored 238* today, I believe that is already a new world record for most runs in a day?

Sensational Stuff!

most test runs in a day is 309* by bradman against england in 1930.

and that ended in a draw with england following on

Sehwag's playing brilliantly, Tendulkar should have come in at 3 though, India would have been much closer to 500 by now if Sachin was out there. Sehwag's knock has given this Indian innings it's momentum, 290 from 269 balls is magnificent. What's the record for the fastest triple century ?

I'm looking forward to seeing Sachin bat on this wicket, if he plays in the same fashion as Sehwag it's going to be fantastic. If i was India i'd just bat and bat and bat and wouldn't declare unless the lead gets above 300, that then gives them a chance to win if it turns on the 5th day.

Nah. The Don made 309 (or similar), one day. Sehwag's reverse sweeping Paul Harris every ball now. It's hilarious !

Ya You are Right..Sehwag is now 3rd on that List..

I think He should go for 400..lol..

Attachments

• sehwag.jpg
    sehwag.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 37
Only Sir Don Bradman and Lara have scored two Double centuries in test cricket Before...Sehwag will be third to Join them..Great honour for Sehwag..

Just 2 rubs away..Great batting Viru..

sehwag gets his 300 in only 278 balls!!!!!!!!!!! wonderful stuff

fasted ever to 300, previous best was hayden in 362 balls, so he has totally destroyed that!

:hpraise All hail Virender Singh Sehwag :hpraise

I also agree with KP, Dravid isn't doing us any favours with his explosive batting. Dhoni would be great now :cool:

Yes! He's got there, he's a L-E-G-E-N-D-! :eek:

a draw is fave result now but the pitch is offering some slow turn so the indian spinners are going to have some fun

What a legend Sehwag is. The most underrated player in the Indian team. Dravid's inning shouldnt be underestimated either, he frustrated the Saffa's for ages meaning Sehwag got easier balls to face.

Get the 400 my son.

Now we (India) should look to declare after tea tomorrow and see if we can bowl them out on the 5th day when the pitch will help Bhajji and Anil!

Now Sehwag really deserve 400..Because he has reached in 300 figure for second time..He has tried his best to get result but I think Dravid Desperate for Draw..Ya Sanjay bahi now we must say Sehwag the Legend..

Users who are viewing this thread