South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's at least good to see nice long breaks between matches to make sure that the players don't get overburned.

Yeah, It means the player can play fresh, usually meaning more entertaining matches.

Remember the days when cricket was played with a rest day within a test match. I think it was something like they played 3 days, had a rest day and then played the remaining 2 days. That should have been exceedingly competitive cricket. Except if you were not out on 99* at the end of the third day. :D

3rd Test Stumps Day 1

West Indies won the toss and decided to bat

West Indies 1st Inning 292/7 (Lara 176) (Nel 3/54)

Revise Odds after Day 1

Odds:

West Indies - 9/2
Draw - 7/4
South Africa - 4/5

Betting will be open until 22nd April at 13:00 GMT.

Lara is the man, tendulkar needs to learn a few things from my main man....

yea King Lara rules...still he can reach 29 test centuries before the series ends. But yet again windies flop and only Lara is keeping windies alive here. Its damn ridiculous!!! u can't have a batsman 176 runs and more than half of the runs...my goodness

3rd Test Stumps Day 2

West Indies 1st Inning 296 (Lara 176) (Zondeki 4/50, Nel 4/56)
South Africa 1st Inning 253/1 (Villiers 122*, G.Smith 104)

South Africa trail by 43 runs with 9 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Revise Odds after Day 2

Odds:

West Indies - 25/1
Draw - 13/5
South Africa - 1/4

Betting will be open until 23rd April at 13:00 GMT.

BL is indeed a genius, i love his batting, play's with such ease. He played a blinder of an innings yesterday, hats-off to the great man. Did anyone see the innings?

i hope WI wins this time, atleast for Lara's sake. Thats the problem WI have had these days, relying too much on Lara. Lara plays many match-winning/deserving innings but he doesn't get the same support from the team.

Legends are Legends, and Lara is one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread