South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WI need to shoot collins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they need to bring fidel edwards in as well tho.

2nd Test Stumps Day 3

West Indies 1st Inning 347 (Lara 196) (Ntini 6/95)
South Africa 1st Inning 370/6 (Smith 148)

South Africa lead by 23 runs with 4 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Revise odds After Day 3

Odds:

West Indies - 9/1
Draw - 4/5
South Africa - 5/4

Betting will be open until 11th April at 13:00 GMT.

i think this will be another draw unless SA bowl well and get WI below 200 lead. I'm disappointed with the way SA is playing though..so slow.

i have to say ,the present sa and nz teams r worst teams to grace a test field(entertainmentwise)

Odds heavily in favor of SA now. Pity Chanderpaul got that rough decision. Lara should have known better than to play that stupid shot.

2nd Test Stumps Day 4

West Indies 1st Inning 347 (Lara 196) (Ntini 6/95)
South Africa 1st Inning 398 (Smith 148) (Gayle 4/50)
West Indies 2nd Inning 170/5 (Sarwan 93*)

West Indies lead by 119 runs with 5 wickets remaining

Revise odds After Day 4

Odds:

West Indies - 10/1
Draw - 8/11
South Africa - 5/4

Betting will be open until 12th April at 13:00 GMT.

I hadn't seen the Gayle lbw decision before... shocking! Good fightback by WI but still only looks like SA who might have a chance to win. A 4th innings target of 150+ might be tricky if WI bowlers keep their wits about them on the 5th day.

why lara why??a 50 would have been enuff.now sars 150 sure.drawn match.

Draw already? I think its firmly in SA's hands if they can blow the rest of them away in the morning early enough. Too early to call either way.

It's going to a great finish. If WI can get a lead of over 200 then SA will not go for a win and the match will end in a draw.

It was a poor shot by Lara but I can understand what he was trying to do. Thats the way he plays. He knew it was a risky shot and after seeing how Boje was getting a lot of spin he was probably trying to hit him off his line and force Smith to change the bowler. I read an article recently on how Lara, although knowing how risky a shot is, will go for it to try to disrupt the bowler to allow him to get on top. Unfortuantely for him today, it didn't work.

Sarwan has done a good job though. They need to bat about 30 overs and get a lead of 200 to save the match. I don't think SA will be willing to chase anything more.

yes jd,but feel bravo has to the dirty job.play marc richardson kinda innings.there is no venom in wi bowling.washington will b back for nxt match.probably.

I'm disappointed that Lara failed in this innings :(

I predict an SA win.

Users who are viewing this thread