South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jazz said:
if west indes win this macth then i cannot see how lara, gayle and sarwan can just walk back into the team.

if west indes win i think they should keep this team until it fails

You can't see how Lara,Sarwan and Gayle could walk back into the side!you obviously need some contacts.Lara one of the greatest batsman.Sarwan and Gayle also very useful players.get them back in straight away.

I think a lot of people are forgetting just how poor South Africa were. Even Graeme Smith admitted that. Also remember South Africa had no warm-up games and had just finished a series against Zimbabwe.

I think Lara has justified his recall with 77 not out so far.

Is it back to business as usual for the WI?? Lara scoring a century and otherwise no one really contributing. I hope not.

its going that way. Lara has always been the mainstay of their batting..and is batting beautifully now. 120 odd when typing, hope he gets it big another time.

2nd Test Stumps Day 1

West Indies won the toss and elected to bat first

West Indies 1st Inning 281/6 (Lara 159*) (Ntini 4/59)

_41013479_bclara203.jpg

Lara regained third spot in the all-time Test charts

Revise odds After Day 1

Odds:

West Indies - 11/4
Draw - EVS
South Africa - 2/1

Betting will be open until 9th April at 13:00 GMT.

Brilliant innings by Lara that. And to think people were saying he should be off the team.

forget those "bad" men with agendas,lara is the king.

lara is absolutely exceptional....think of it a person who is dumped makes a comeback in a test by smashing 159 just on the first day!!!!

I missed his innings and im major p*i*s*s*e*d, but i saw his last 4

It was orgasmic, lol. WHAT A SHOT

Users who are viewing this thread