South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
south africa batting very agresively here

130/0 24 overs :eek: in a test match

Pity Nel can't play because of a slight strain in his back... but then again we have Pollock back, but he also still isn't 100% fit. But I don't see any problems, South Africa should still do well. de Villiers with some great attacking batting, and on his way to another century!

4th Test Stumps Day 1

South Africa won the toss and elected to bat first

South Africa 1st Inning 214/0 (Smith 106*, Villiers 103*)

Revise Odds after Day 1

Odds:

West Indies - 25/1
Draw - 4/11
South Africa - 15/8

Betting will be open until 30th April at 13:00 GMT.

Ah Ah.. What a killing one might make if West Indies wins the next test? 25 points multiplied by the points bet?? I have bet 30 points on West Indies and I pray they win!!

thats a brave bet sai! Looks like west indias have ran out of steam after the first test, where they could have won the match. They do not have match-winning bowlers, like Walsh/Ambrose and thats hurting them dearly. Like i said earlier, these new bowlers need one or two stints in the English County just to get into real competitive cricket before returning to the high-voltage series against other countries.

214/0 in less than 50 overs is a good achievement and SA will be looking to extend their first-innings total to beyond 500 to put they match in their control.

great comeback by windies they have taken 4 wickets

but i still belive south africa will make 450+

Good come back by WI, they have picked up 4 SA wickets, but still SA have plenty of batsmen to come.

South Africa are 295/4 lunch

best took 1 wicket, Ab de villers
powell 1 wicket, Graeme smith
Run out, Dippenaer
Gayle 1 wicket, gibbs

4th Test Stumps Day 2

South Africa 1st Inning 525/4 (Kallis 127*, Smith 126, Prince 114*, Villiers 114)

Revise Odds after Day 2

Odds:

West Indies - 33/1
Draw - 2/7
South Africa - 9/4

Betting will be open until 1st May at 13:00 GMT.

nice! thanks rangeela.

betted quite high for SA, they better win. I thought they could have played at a much faster rate today but well, less then 300 scored. Hope they score it quick tomorrow and put pressure on WI.

Another good day for SA. Four 100s in this game by SA batsmen. Excellent cricket from SA, I'm enjoying it, but I think this game is going to be drawn because if SA is looking for 600 or more then tomorrow I suggest they should play at faster rate, 5 runs in over would be good and then declare it; because other wise this match to me is looking to be drawn. Let's see what SA going to do to win after such a great batting.

I'd have a blast first thing and then declare if I was Graeme Smith. Is the forcast rain for the rest of match? Can't see any other way of explaining the generous odds...

Users who are viewing this thread