South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
come on sarwan, man they have to step up their tempo a little bit if they want to make this a game..

Excellent century form Gayle, but Sarwan playing very slow at the moment. Come on guys... go for sixers...

lol, this is the 197th post in this thread and the current West Indies partnership is 197, Gayle got that 150 with a four, he is on a roll today, sarwan needs to hit out more or maybe not, because they complement each other very well, gayle is playing offensive, while Sarwan is scratching out those singles and doubles..

good iningss by gayle

this pitch there is nothing for the bowler

yes dude, its heading for a draw unless SA or WI bowlers get the assistance and can bowl the opposite team.

we all know how batsman friendly this pitch is, but come on WI look like they want to atleast get a consolation victory. Great batting by Gayle!

4th Test Stumps Day 3

South Africa 1st Inning 588/6 declare (Kallis 147, Prince 131, Smith 126, Villiers 114)
West Indies 1st Inning 299/1 (Gayle 184*, Sarwan 103*)

West Indies trail by 289 runs with 9 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Revise Odds after Day 3

Odds:

West Indies - 33/1
Draw - 1/100
South Africa - 12/1

Betting will be open until 2nd May at 13:00 GMT.

cricinfo said:
What more can one say except that this must be the flattest pitch in the world. 6 hundreds have been scored and a game that can have only one result, a draw

Hmm, there goes 500 rep then...

lol, this is my 12th time unlucky with betting. But good that WI has proven me wrong, they fought back well and it might just be a dull draw to a one-sided series.
Btw...the value for a draw is too less! unfair!

Well the smart money is still on two Windies batting collapses but like the report says the pitch is as flat as beer thats been left in the sun too long.
Besides we all know what Lara can do at St John's and he's not even come to the crease yet.

sachin said:
Good going Wi,does anyone no if you get back rep points you've bet on teams who've drawed?
Well obviously not, or there wouldn't be a draw outcome to bet on....

I won't be losing any reps ;)

finally, this match-saving..mammoth partnership of 331 is ended with Sarwan getting out. WI 345/2, can we expect a collapse from them? unlikely...

good innings though from Sarwan and Gayle on 205*

i dont know what has happened and suddenly i have won 200 pts in rep and for the first time i am on top here friends in rep points unbelievable, :noway feeling very happy my first win with vbookie:happy

Users who are viewing this thread