South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
barmyarmy said:
Is the forcast rain for the rest of match? Can't see any other way of explaining the generous odds...

There is a chance of rain or Do you really think I would be so generous.. :p :D
The Champ said:
how odds are calculated the WI are really facing a tough situation but their odds seems to be too high,how is this done

Its a secret..cant reveal it ;) :D

With the third-day of play now and still the first inning going I predict this match will end up as a draw. West Indies still have to bat their first inning and rain is in the forcast so very little chance of a resuslt now.

my man Gayle is just thrashing Pollock and Ntini here.. but I am afraid it will all be in vain..

Edit: woah, as soon as i typed this, he hits a huge six and then slashes a four..

Last edited:
21 balls 32 with 6 4s and a six :eek: hope Mr. Gayle hang around for a while :D

36 now, of 25 with another four of pollock. Interesting game now, atleast until Gayle is there.

Hard to see there not being a result with the way the Windies bat. Looks to me like they're going for the win! :P

just unbelievable the way Gayle is thrashing the bowlers around, he was my 3rd favorite player before, now I think he is tied for second.. man another four, 48 runs from 31 balls.

Woah!!! I'm having second thoughts about this match now. West Indies are surely going for the win in this match. If they can get to 450 today then we have a game on. Going to start watching this match now.

if Gayle, Sarwan, Chanderpaul, and Lara all click on the same day, the West Indies would be an awesome team and if they had some good bowlers along with that, they would definitely be in the top four.

Users who are viewing this thread