South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
expect brian lara to make a century now then the same with chanderpaul, thats how good the batting track is

teams like india and australia wood score 700+ on this pitch

The Champ said:
i dont know what has happened and suddenly i have won 200 pts in rep and for the first time i am on top here friends in rep points unbelievable, :noway feeling very happy my first win with vbookie:happy

this is weird...i got 200 pts too and now confused on whats happening..

WI playing it slow now, 349/2. Its very much a draw. :crying

the way gayles batting i wouldnt be shocked if he scored 400

jazz said:
teams like india and australia wood score 700+ on this pitch

And so can the West Indies, they did it in the 4th test against England last year, mainly thanks to Lara's 400, but they still topped 700.

Wow, I'm amazed at Gayles Inning. I just got back from school and checked the score and I'm like WOAH!!! This match is ofcourse a draw.

Magnificent inning by Gayle....300 This guy impressed me. Hope he gets more, even 400+...

Last edited:
preet said:
Magnificent inning from Gayle....300 This guy impressed me. Hope he gets more, even 400+...

no i dont want him to break laras record

jazz said:
no i dont want him to break laras record

Why? Records are there to be broken, i'm sure Lara would be the first to congratulate him! IF Gayle does take the record, it doesn't take away the greatness of Lara.

Oh dear, he's gone... :rolleyes:

Gayle gone... The whole South African team runs across and either a pat on gayles back or a shake of the hand, they appreciate what a good innings that was.

4th Test Stumps Day 4

South Africa 1st Inning 588/6 declare (Kallis 147, Prince 131, Smith 126, Villiers 114)
West Indies 1st Inning 565/5 (Gayle 317, Sarwan 127) (Zondeki 3/87)

West Indies trail by 23 runs with 5 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

wonderful knock from the young man, he is talented! He might be the next sehwag! Remember Gayle is very similar to sehwag and if gayle can be more consistent, he can be a dangerous batsman.

Users who are viewing this thread