South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sachin said:
Crud!Thats why i have a red box! Has the game finished yet?
No, but it doesn't matter anyway, vBookie no longer counts towards reputation and all past points have been removed, so that's why you've got a red box ;)

100 for Bravo, that's 8th in this test :eek: and it's a new record!

Gibbs, Dippenar and Boucher have all bowled :eek:
Along with Prince and De Villiers of course :rolleyes: :eek:
11 bowlers used :eek: :eek: :eek:

Boucher takes a wicket! Smith should have used him before.

lol! true. What a ....boring test so far, except for Gayle's innings. 11 bowlers used, when was the last occasion? Well, SA are deserved winners. Hope the ODI's are much better.

Boring? Boring? Boucher taking a wickets, South Africa's new all-rounder AB de Villiers with two wickts I wouldn't call that boring!

ravigoteti said:
lol! true. What a ....boring test so far, except for Gayle's innings. 11 bowlers used, when was the last occasion? Well, SA are deserved winners. Hope the ODI's are much better.
Last occasion all 11 players bowled in an innings was the West Indies v India test on this same ground in 2002.

Maxkarter said:
Boring? Boring? Boucher taking a wickets, South Africa's new all-rounder AB de Villiers with two wickts I wouldn't call that boring!

This guy is certainly looking a good prospect.

Antigua must now be officially classed as the flatest pitch in the world! WI v India 2002, WI v Australia 2003 (both teams scored over 400 in the 3rd and 4th innings, WI won having been set 418!), WI v England 2004 and now WI v South Africa 2005.

4th Test Result

South Africa 1st Inning 588/6 declare (Kallis 147, Prince 131, Smith 126, Villiers 114)
West Indies 1st Inning 747 (Gayle 317, Sarwan 127, Chanderpaul 127, Bravo 107) (Zondeki 3/120)
South Africa 2nd Inning 127/1

Result: Match Drawn

Man of the Match: Chris Gayle

Man of the Series: G.Smith

Series: South Africa wins the 4-Test series 2-0

Congrats to the members who predicted the outcome of the series right. They are:
m_vaughan, Rangeela, sachinisgod, Shailesh, ZoraxDoom

Users who are viewing this thread