South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
South Africa off to a explosive start, 108/0, Smith 59* and Dipenaar 50; 143 more runs required at RR of 4.44. SA should win this one now.

1st ODI

Toss: West Indies

West Indies 253 (48.5 ov) (Sarwan 72) (Ntini 4/46)
South Africa 255/2 (45 ov) (Smith 103, Dippenaar 56, Kallis 51*)

Result: South Africa won by 8 wickets

Man of the Match: G.Smith

Series: South Africa leads the 5-ODI series 1-0

2nd ODI - West Indies vs South Africa

May 8th at Jamaica

Odds:

West Indies - 6/5
South Africa - 8/13

Bets will be accepted until 13:00 GMT on 8th May and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

this is my prediction

west indies level the series today.

then west indies win on wednesday and lead 2:1

then south africa win last 2 to take the sereis 3-2

I agree with Champ, I have a feeling that South Africa will win this one. West Indies get the next one, and the last two go to South Africa.

Guys what's this? Is this a test match or ODI...WI playing so slow, 67/6 RR: 2.31. From now they should be going for big shots because if they're gonna play all 50 overs like this, what they're going to get, 120-30? They should be looking for 165-170 and bowl well after that. Defiantly SA will win this one.

Go for the big shots on a beautiful delivery and get out? Everyone goes for big shots man...but only when it's the right delivery

cheaterr said:
Go for the big shots on a beautiful delivery and get out? Everyone goes for big shots man...but only when it's the right delivery
Ok! Thank you for your suggestion coach . :rolleyes:

RAIN STOPPAGE !

SA 26/2 after 8 overs

SAF need 127 runs of 252 balls (Req : 3.02)

Batsmen: *B Dippenaar - 6 H Gibbs - 3

WIN: 152/7 (50 Overs)

Last edited:
scorpion_rulezz said:
SA 26/2 after 8 overs

SAF need 127 runs of 252 balls (Req : 3.02)

Batsmen: *B Dippenaar - 6 H Gibbs - 3

WIN: 152/7 (50 Overs)
oh no how could this be ! i have betted 400 on SA "come on "'SA'" (God plz stop this rain)but wht are SA doing 26-2 thats sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread