South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ravigoteti said:
lol! true. What a ....boring test so far, except for Gayle's innings. 11 bowlers used, when was the last occasion? Well, SA are deserved winners. Hope the ODI's are much better.
8 centuries made throughout the match. That's boring? Then again, I didn't actually watch the game.

A draw it has ended, but there was some good cricket from SA and WI. But the main thing is, we took the series win!

1st ODI - West Indies vs South Africa

May 7th at Jamaica

Odds:

West Indies - 6/5
South Africa - 4/6

Bets will be accepted until 13:00 GMT on 7th May and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

Thanks for starting the betting Rangeela.

Placed 200 Vcash on the Proteas

Maxkarter said:
A draw it has ended, but there was some good cricket from SA and WI. But the main thing is, we took the series win!
Good batting, sure, but rather poor "cricket." As J Coney often laments, steps should have been taken to attempt to win this Test. I know I'm used to 3 and 3 and a half day Tests, but surely it's not too much to ask to play out and win a game in virtually four and a half.

I dare not loose anymore rep points.I think my motto from now on,will be to bet on games when i no the conditions and how the teams are going.I hope WI wins.

I hope South Africa win. I have a feeling SA will win. Man what about Lance Klusner isn't he in the squad. Man i always like to see him in action when he comes to bat just like the way he did in worlcup99.

vibs89 said:
I hope South Africa win. I have a feeling SA will win. Man what about Lance Klusner isn't he in the squad. Man i always like to see him in action when he comes to bat just like the way he did in worlcup99.
yes i too think they will win but yeah what happend to Klusener is in the team

Klusener probably has past his prime..they are looking to the future with bringing in Kemp, Prince etc.

Lance had a falling out about contracts not too long ago. they brought hiom back when he threatened legal action, then they droppped him when that contract expired. I seriously doubt you will ever see him in S.A colours again, much the pity.

Play about to start. Should be a good match. Not much separates these two in ODIs.

West Indies win the toss and batting first.

99/3 not really what I wanted to see, but credit to the Africans so far, their fielding is super!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread