South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
South Africa will take it with ease i think. Even if those West Indians do play (lara, Sarwan .etc) i think South Africa are just such a better team. The West Indian bowling attack is too inexpierienced...poeple like Kallis and Kemp (if he plays) could wipe out any moral left after all this fiasco about sponsoship.

I can see this series ending a draw. Whereas most of you may be saying SA will whitewash WI, you must remember it is being played in WI and no team is beaten easily in their own back yard. I expect a tight series, drawn first test, WI to take the second, SA the third and then a tight fourth which will be drawn.

The WI bowlers are due a turn around in form, they dont bowl badly, they are just very very unlucky. Watch out for Bravo if he plays, he was fantastic when I saw him bowl at Old Trafford last year in the test series when he took a 6 for.

Saying that tho, SA are no easy team to beat. I think we were lucky to beat them 2-1 and WI will have to be at there best to have any chance.

"after my current home series against nz is over ihost sa for a series. wi will be on song mate"

WHat the heck have you been smoking? This is not a discussion about cricket 2004, its about REAL cricket ;)

Lol yea i was wondering that too. WI may very well be on song, but in real life not in the game!

Skateboarder2 said:
This has all the prospects of being a tight series, but I think that South Africa will edge the tests, but the Windies winning ODI series. I hope they put this on TV in England.

skysports is the broadcaster. 4-5pm our time starts though. :D

I voted for South Africa to win the test series 4-0 and the one day series 3-0.

Yes,I am expecting South Africa to dominate.

Woops, I meant to vote SA to win 2-1, but I ended up voting for WI to win 2-1.

West Indies Squad

1st Test

Shivnarine Chanderpaul (Captain)
Courtney Browne
Wavell Hinds
Devon Smith
Donovan Pagon
Narsingh Deonarine
Daren Ganga
Ryan Hinds
Corey Collymore
Pedro Collins
Dwight Washington
Daren Powell
Jerome Taylor
Reon King

should be 1-0/2-1/2-0 to SA... test series i mean... provided wi don't include those players...

what a shame..would have been an interesting series with WI playing their best xi.

Donovan Pagon
Narsingh Deonarine
Dwight Washington
Daren Powell
Jerome Taylor
Reon King

???
I haven't heard of half of them.....and can't pronounce the second guy.....but a complete whitewash to South Africa.....

Users who are viewing this thread